PDA

View Full Version : what's up with DearS?

chain2treechick
01-22-2005, 09:55 AM
umm...may i again say, what the heck is up with DearS? it's like an exact copy of chobits!!! can u say copyright! and the art is just beyond exploitative. sigh...

Naota
01-22-2005, 09:57 AM
I've never heard of dearS.

Tell me more...

RobotCat
01-22-2005, 01:34 PM
It's also considered by many as one of the worst series of all time, so uh..don't watch it or even worse BUY it.

RansomAvenue
01-22-2005, 01:46 PM
im like a little kid...

now you've told me how bad it is i want to buy it AND watch it now!!

more info

TommO (THe ROoKIe)

Naota
01-22-2005, 02:45 PM
:laugh:

:clap:

chain2treechick
01-27-2005, 01:56 PM
well, i mean it wasn't that bad. i just borrowed it from my friend. but the other characters were pretty static and just stupid, and i just can't believe they were able to copy chobits so much like that. i just can't believe the publishers or somehting didn't notice. and it was supposed to be so good, and the store got about ten of em when the first one just came out a few weeks ago which is pretty incredible for my borders. **sigh** i guess its just more of a stupid sick guys book. no, wait. i'm being sexist. i take it back.

Aires
01-27-2005, 04:10 PM
Your not bieng sexist. The main male lead is way too stand offish, stereotypical of most genre. Shoot, if I was the guy in the comic, that manga would be wrapped in saran wrap and have an over 18 sticker on it. ;)

I've read mixed reviews about it, picked it up and the juries still out on that.

Robosockmonkey
01-28-2005, 01:35 AM
I've seen the first few of the animes but didn't like it. Never read it, or chobits.