PDA

View Full Version : Demons of the Netherworlds?!?

Vava2109
02-06-2005, 07:03 PM
Ok Satan is throwing a little git together and requests some of his lesser demons fight each other for entertainment, basicly create a demon, large small, ugly, cute(in some weird demonic way lol) and you will fight another demons created by other people, i need 15 people to get 16 altogether and have a torny so have at ye demons! ill have myne up in the week, Vava over adn out(ask for more info)

vincent316
02-07-2005, 01:49 AM
ill join this sounds like loads of fun...i will have mine up this week too including bio(hopefully)

Vava2109
02-07-2005, 06:07 AM
Yeah also i forgot to say, get powers, and things like that for em, Melee, magic, summoning the undead heheh . . . 1 down 14 to go! (P.S. you dont have to have a theme for magic or powers, it'd jjuust help, and also think of your own and if you cant ill give yea one) Vava over an d out!(P.P.S. no godplay ex. no hitting your opponent and then draw your demon avoiding his attacks all the time, im sure you all know this but we all know how tricky demons can be) Date due is 3 or so weeks after i announce my first pages are up ill give more info later once agian a Vava over and out

the shining
02-07-2005, 07:33 AM
YESSS!!!:D just what i need, I've been experimenting with demons and I think i have one. i just need to test him against someone. this is my first challenge but it should give me some experience. I don't have him quite yet, but I'll try to get him up later. there's only so much I can do in here.

darc shadoe
02-07-2005, 03:04 PM
can i join?

Im already in an fc but i'm off next week so i got plenty of time :unibrow:

i need 15 people to get 16 altogether and have a torny so have at ye demons! ill have myne up in the week, Vava over adn out(ask for more info)

ye, a torny sounds cool :D ! i will also have mine up in a week ;) . this sounds cool! :D hmmm... second undead/demony type fight... wonder if this means anything... mumble mumble... :ugh:

ye i have an idea already! :razz: :eek2: just have to work out some things etc. :squint: etc.
see ye in a week :thumbsup2

Vava2109
02-07-2005, 06:44 PM
alright 3 down 12 to go! sweet come on people have at ye! My demon is ready to scan but heres his bio:
Name: Dargy "stinky claws" mclauwson
Descript: Hes 3 foot nada, giant claws, teeth and bad BO and breath, get his teeth going and hes bound to tear you apart

Thats kinda what bio i want, if you want to put more info then go ahead do it Vava over and out

vincent316
02-08-2005, 01:45 AM
edit:uum i changed the pic thus his bio changes too!!!!!!!!!!

pic up by Friday(only time me can use scanner)

tda
02-08-2005, 05:05 AM
I might be up for this if i've got time. I'll have to see how stuff pans out, so don't count me in just yet.

Vava2109
02-08-2005, 09:41 AM
allrighty so this is going smooth by far, ok some new things, one the fights are going to be like so:
1. when your turn is up for fighting let your opponent know in a private message if they havent got the message but ill post it if nothing else(this is going to be a bit confusing lol)
2. right before the selected person starts his fight he must show an intro to his character by the announcer(ill show who the announcer is when i post the opening pages((not with any fights heheh)))ex. firstpanal: TV announcer says"in this corner ****** and in this corner ***********!!! lets fight demons!" or however you want him to put it. GTG more info later vava over and out!

Pawn007
02-08-2005, 10:46 AM
I should be able to pull this one off...i'll start on a character design now. Midterms are just starting, so i might be a little slow until suicide week.

the shining
02-08-2005, 12:54 PM
Ok I've got my picture and everything.
http://img141.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img141&image=howler5ce.jpg

Name: Admiral Malaus
Host:Menalaus,the Spartan Warlord
hieght:6'3"
weight:346 lbs.
Class:Lv.9 Howler Demon & Holy Energy.
Strenghts:Strong,Quick,Experianced
Weaknesses:eyesight,Molten Chain
Weapons:Sin Blade, Molten Chain
Custom Demon Buster Sword demons.
Teeth & Claws.
Techniques:
Summons low class Demons
Torment- Sonic Scream.
Sin transformation- Evasive attack
Portals- opens different
dimensions
Sin Blast- Uses own life
force to fire a powerful
Blast.

Bio: He is the Head over all howlers Except Tisiphone, (the Demon Emperess.) He answers to no one. His power is unquestioned by those around him and his Molten Chain is a symbol of the deeds he has done in his past life. He is not to be trusted in any form.

Kagebu
02-08-2005, 12:58 PM
(character information deleted)

darc shadoe
02-08-2005, 03:15 PM
i'm still messing around with ideas...
i just wanna know, can we have multiple characters?
i have this idea about a metal demon who can manipluate metal and is comprised entirly from it, any cut or wound (which most likely WONT happen) would flow molten metal, with a little glow and all :D. his eyes , mouth and nose have the same glow, he can 'grow' by consuming metal and can change shape, not as fast as say, that guy in terminator 2, as the metal ozzes and drips (but goes back into him, mush like in t2 :D) etc... his main attributes would be strength.

the other guy was a Water demon, comprised entirely of water. nothing can really hurt him, as anything would just go trough him and he'll just be like trying to, eh, kill water...anywho his main attribut would be agility and strength. can manipulate water blah blah blah

Vava2109
02-08-2005, 04:16 PM
multiples? . . . hmm no choose one we need 15 different people plus me so sorry choose one then get his pic, right now im drawing the opening pages that will have the announcer saying the lineup(ill postit on here first) and basicly have Satan himself announce the awards(which is reallly cool) and so on and so forth, the opening pages will apear in the fight club fights or whatever not here(obviously) ok then . . . i also forgot to say some of you already have but armor and weapons are obviously allowed(also if your feeling like having something unfair to yourself or opponents((dont do it for yourself all the time give your opponents a leg or too heheh)) have one of the demons in the dome where the torny is have em throw a weapon to your/your opponents demon and you can have it turn the battle around for em or have it not do anything for benefet lol) ok vava over and out

Pawn007
02-08-2005, 11:44 PM
Here is a quick sketch of my char
i had a pen a piece of paper and a class that ended 25 minutes early so i banged out a rough sketch of my char. The anatomy will even out, but its enough to get the general idea.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/pawn007/vecrothsketch.jpg

Name: Vecroth
Height: 8'2"
Weight: 451 lbs
Strengths: Quick, Agile
Weaknesses: Inexperienced, Cocksure
Weapons: Diamond sharp claws and teeth & Electricity Based Skills
Abilities:
-Highly skilled in hand to hand (or claw to claw) fighting
-Lightning Strike - (lightning strike from claws whose power is proportional to charge time)
-Thunder Strike - (similar to lightning but shot from the sky)
-Static Cling - (ability to make minor manipulations to objects and "stick to things")
-Static Charge - (electrical charge immited through entire body, unable to move)
-Double fisted Engery Blast - (very powerful, short range attack)
-Energy Drain - Finisher - (suck out oppenents energy)
Bio: One time up and comer in Hells Legion outcast for disobeying orders. He has thrown down all technology is his travels (thus the stylish loin clothe) and believes flesh and claw can conquor all. He is eager to restablish himself in the eyes of his onetime companions.

Anewho thats it for now. Any questions let me know.

Kagebu
02-09-2005, 04:12 AM
Sorry, but you'll have to count me out of this. I forgot to consider a couple things when joining, but things are getting busy and piling up, I don't feel like adding to it by participating in this fight club.

Again, sorry.

the shining
02-09-2005, 07:53 AM
Hey, I was wondering. Can we have our own fight instructor? you know like in the rocky movies or something like that. Sure it's stupid but, he won't fight but he'll be ther for motivation.

inukai
02-09-2005, 08:01 AM
oooh, this sounds like fun. is it okay if the demon was humanoid? you know, human-shaped with demon-like qualities like horns and wings. if so, count me in too!

Vava2109
02-09-2005, 11:48 AM
The Shining: Sure if you want make him say funny, smart, info mine, info nada(haha), very serious hive him attitude lol you dont have to but it'd help

Inukai: hmm . . .yeah get yerself a bio and a pic and your good to go!

Scanning today my pic later so you should expect him here(maybe heheh) Vava over and out!

darc shadoe
02-09-2005, 12:41 PM
k... i have chosen my guy. he is a creature created by a devil while he was trippin.

Hes a demon comprised of metal and can manipulate his own and metal that is in close proximity to him... eg, he can obsorb anything that manages to pierce him. or anything in his hand etc.

here is a close up of his ugly mug.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v615/DarcShadoe/MetalDemon.gif

and here he is again just looking stupid.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v615/DarcShadoe/MetalDemonhuh.gif

Name: (havent thought of one yet!)
Physical description: eh... metal of some sort... he is shiny, but his joints are kinda hot... his insides are molten metal... he is hot and anything like water would just evaporate upon touchin him... when he's angry:\
Age: Since that devils most recent lit up. ( a few minutes ago... still trippin :laugh: )
Height: 8'2.5" (ha ha taller than Vectroth!)
Weight: Several tonnes...
Weaknesses:
Extreme heat; melts him... he will survive just he is not much of a foe until he cools down a bit.
Extreme cold; Severly slows his ability to manipulate metals... (combining extreme heat goin straight to extreme cold will probably kill him - but dont do it until im like, out of the fc for some mad reason)
Mind games; he's quite stupid and easily confused. use this to your advantage if i were you.... he will get angry if he is confused.
Attacks:
Metal Manipulation; Can reshape his body, but must retain his mass.
He can create pretty big ass blades and the like... kinda like the terminators in the movies :D ! he attacks with these weapons.
Bear Hug; needs no further describtion. except that he is made of metal and he is quite stong... wait, that is a description, oh well :D
Molten Flow; he moves quite fast (like mercury) from one place to another by;
(a) blasting metal out of his body, but he also goes by
(b) moving like liquid around an object.
Note: this move cannot be performed often, it requires his concentration, something such a stupid monster cant hold on to.

Can punch, kick, elbow, knee, head butt, butt butt etc...
also is an expert in the art of feng sui lol!
hmm... he seen in another fight a demon use tae kwon do... he learns as he goes along... that dont mean he remembers though.

Abilties:
ehhh... pretty much the same as "Attacks"... like....
he is a metal. metal in its purest form. like metal of feng sui.
except evil.

so he can pretty much do everything metal can do, but in his true form (above) he does not require concentration, so he is pretty much stuck like that all the time... pretty much.

Bio:
he was created by an overlord - one of the commentators -
who at the time, was loaded.

thats about it... if yous needs anys mores informations justs asks ands i'lls posts its.

BrianLucey
02-09-2005, 06:18 PM
hey guys this fc is sounding pretty shweet!!! heres my character!!!

name: Gothmog
height: (3 ft in small form, 10 ft in large form)
weight: (50 lbs in small form, 2 tons in large form)
weapon: gauntlets of fire, allow him the power of fire , and the ability to morph into a super huge behemoth with super duper strength and durability
strengths and weaknessess: he is super fast and agile in his small form, but very weak as well. he is super strong and durable in his large form but also very slow. he has the power of fire with his gauntlets, also they are what give him the power to change into his large form. he is cocky and short tempered, when angry he tends to stay in his large form more.
Attacks:
Fireball: he can shoot fire balls out of his gauntlets,
morph: he can change inbetween his large form and small form at will with his gauntlets
sonic clap: while in his large form he can make a sonic boom by clapping his hads together sending guys flying.
flame dash: while in small form he can sprint super fast leaving a trail of fire behind him.

bio: Gothmog once was the lowest of the low until he stumbled upon the magic gauntlets of fire, and now he has some what made a name of himself, although he is very cocky and kind ofa jerk

hers the pics!!!
small form
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v322/BrianLucey/demonguy.jpg
large form
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v322/BrianLucey/demonguy2.jpg

Vava2109
02-10-2005, 10:58 AM
wow ok ill need to count you guys up here one minute! ok 8 plus me equals 9! yay i know math im smarter lol ok 7 more people! (Nice pics guys this is going to look sweet!) Vava over and out

the shining
02-10-2005, 12:46 PM
you mean there's only 8 of us includeing you. Remember, Kagebu Pulled out. We need 8 more. if you ask me (and this might sound a little impacient,) Why not start it now and see if anyone else will want to join up Later when they see how cool the fight is?

BrianLucey
02-10-2005, 01:09 PM
i agree,

darc shadoe
02-10-2005, 02:08 PM
same here... or we could be waiting another week.
nice pics brian! argh!

::edit::
do we have to colour our pages? :ugh: but i would attractin more people... it would stand out against this greyness :looney:
if you want i can churn out an intro for my char... :unibrow:

i have dedicated two hours a day to this.. :eek2: . i need to improve :squint: . so i will post up pages when i have to :thumbsup2 .

Pawn007
02-10-2005, 03:27 PM
I vote we go early as well, but like i said earlier I'll b a little slow until suicide week, (which starts one week from friday).

Lady Nikita
02-10-2005, 04:30 PM
is it too late to join? i've already got a demon to post and everything. this sounds like fun!:)

darc shadoe
02-10-2005, 04:52 PM
Lady Nikita: hurry... post it before we start the pages!

Pawn007: im doing my mock exams this week... i'm on my mid-term next week!!!
only two more mocks to go.... Higher English Paper I and Ordinary Maths Paper II.
Edumucation sucks :razz:

BrianLucey
02-10-2005, 04:58 PM
i must agree with you on that!!! i don't know about you guys but i'm ready to get this show on the road!!!!!! :dance:

Raziel_Doomgate
02-10-2005, 05:00 PM
hey can i join here my daemon

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/Raziel_Doomgate/shadecolor.jpg

name : Iccritis

abilities : able to sommon ice to his command
frost attack
frozen breath
posion claw
the ability to shift in and out of different diemsions

note: my daemon is not made of ice, he's like a ice demon mage.

weakness : extreme heat, he gets sun burnt
he dosnt like many of the realms of hell he says "there too hot!!"

my daemon is only partial phycial this give him the ability to go through doors and any crack etc....

hope you like.

Raziel_Doomgate
02-10-2005, 05:02 PM
yeah i agree. i know lets all quit and become pro artist and become rich billionairs muhahahhaha...coaff..coaff.....

darc shadoe
02-10-2005, 05:12 PM
lol... like artists ever get rich! ahem... i mean while they are alive...

i agree with mr. b, but this new challenger requires imidiate disscussion!
or are we not the judian peoples front!

[Group] - Noooo!!! We're the Peoples front of judia!

oh... sorry ( :looney: )

:ugh: ANYWHO :ugh: Gentlemen/women, start you pencils! :D

Lady Nikita
02-10-2005, 07:55 PM
kk ^_^

here's my first pic, http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/13642297/

and second pic, http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/15041772/

here's his stats

name: Ryssek

Aparent age: about 16-17ish?

actual age: 200

hieght: about 5'7"

hair color: red with black tips

Eye color: ice blue (human form), firey red (half demon form-second pic), balls of fire (full demon form-3rd pic will draw tonite)

Demon Type: Fire demon, as if you couldn't tell.

Personality: He's quite a ladies man, err... demon , without even realizing it, since the only emotions he can really feel are anger and hate.

About Forms: human form is his normal form.
Half Demon form is the demon form he can go into when he wants. It focuses his fire powers quite a bit. Basically he grows wings and tail and claws on hands and feet.
Full Demon form he can't MAKE himself go into. He doesn't even know what causes it (i'll give you a hint, alot of built up rage). It's VERY rare that he ever turns into this form (and i don't expect him to now, which is why the pic isn't even up yet). He hates this form with a passion. He's very chaotic and destructive in this form. This form looks like a cross between a dragon and human (more human than dragon, but bigger)

Secret Desire: To find a way to become human. (To be able to feel emotion)

Fav Weapons: Fire, Blades

Special attacks: Fire blades (kinda like inuyasha's blades of blood attack),
Fire shield, Fire balls, Firesparks (small explosions of fire), fire... well u get the idea (he's a fire demon what do u expect?)

Strengths: can intensify fire without making it bigger, stronger than he looks, can fly in half demon form

Weaknesses: For some reason he's not completely ruthless (answer, unknown to Ryssek and most everyone, is that his mother was human), alot of water will make him cool off fast

i think that's it... if i've left anything out that i've needed to put in... just ask!

Pawn007
02-10-2005, 09:24 PM
Go monty python!!!! :D
We are the knights who say icky icky icky kapow bang whoop boing browwwllll....NI!

Ya this whole university thing is like...time consuming...I've done another sketch of a redraw for Vecroth...adding tail...removing eyebrows...extending jaw... I'll work up a good one after Valentines is through.

the shining
02-11-2005, 07:20 AM
now I've colored my guy and everything. it looks Bad ASS! it won't work here, but i'll get it up tonight maybe.

Vava2109
02-11-2005, 09:57 AM
ok aloto energy here, you guys are getting too far ahead, ive not been able to get to my scanner yesterday so boo hoo for me . . . the entry pages will be up in a normal FC most likely named "demon tournament" or something close to that they will be up ASAP Vava over and out

Raziel_Doomgate
02-11-2005, 10:29 AM
kool i will be refining my daemon and getting it up soon. ( i hope :) ) so any 1 thought up anything for a story line or is it just going to a kill em all and 1 wins or some thing kool. illl be back on later :D

Raziel_Doomgate
02-11-2005, 10:32 AM
oh yeah, kool demon Lady Nikita he reminds me of devil may cry. nice job :)

Lady Nikita
02-11-2005, 10:52 AM
thanx doomgate
i love that game:)

Vava2109
02-11-2005, 10:52 AM
no real story line accualy unless you all want one . . . yeah nice demon Lady Nikita, in fact i like em all! your putting my demon to shame . . . hes only 3 foot nada and with giant teeth and claws . . . bad BO and all that oh well lol, you'll all see what he can do ok Vava over and out!

Raziel_Doomgate
02-11-2005, 11:32 AM
k but 1 thing are we going to have like a good and evil thing going on here or teams or better still just all the masters of the realms of hell have sent their finest daemons to battle in a all out war for compilete domantion and power over some thing kool like a soul cube or sword. tell me wat you tink be bac later

Lady Nikita
02-11-2005, 02:09 PM
*blushes* aww... thanx everyone ^_^ (his rare 3rd form should be up later tonite or tomorrow, not real important though, like i said, i doubt he'll be forced to change into it)
but seriously, i don't care either way how the tourney works out. it's whatever^_^

darc shadoe
02-11-2005, 02:23 PM
gotta agree! its cool just gettin to see these characters!
so... ..much..... cooolneesss.... can't.... handle.... practacing.... other.... peoples.... chars........ AHHHH!!!
(ppl)...(me)
. :D ... :eek2:

. :D ... :eek2:

. :squint: ... :sleep:

. :poke:

Raziel_Doomgate
02-11-2005, 02:24 PM
well i look forward to seeing his true form any way. lets just see how it goes
good luck

Raziel_Doomgate
02-11-2005, 02:27 PM
sry but darc shadoe cant be in this now ..... his head has just exploded. lets all take a minute in silence for him .... hehehhe

darc shadoe
02-11-2005, 02:40 PM
Bah, tiz but a flesh wound...

The Black Night always TRIUMPHS!
Nnnnnnni!

Vava2109
02-11-2005, 04:03 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/Valcron/Demon.jpgHazzah! my scanner finaly is working! well it was working i just couldnt use itheheheheheh as many of you can no doubt see my demon fails in comparison in detail, looks and body oder(maybe) to the others, but those teeth on that head can expand,become bigger whatever! they become like saws or drills basicly hes a demon who loves his teeth because they are his biggest weapon hheheheheh . . . yeah Vava over and out(dont mind the bad scan the page was thin so my chibi kitty was put in background)

Raziel_Doomgate
02-12-2005, 04:53 AM
ahhh its barney on a bad day ahhhhhhhh :) :thumbsup2.... kool pic my refined pic is coming up in the next day or 2. yahoo for mid-term :dance:

Lady Nikita
02-12-2005, 09:22 AM
about to finish my 3rd version of ryssek... drew most of it when i watched my new D-N Angel dvd lastnite!!! *in love with DARK!!!* If you don't know who Dark is, you GOTTA read the manga or at least get the anime series!!!!

ummm... sorry about that.... hehe anyway... i shall finish Ryssek's full demon form today and put it up, what's funny... is it kinda makes me think hellboy... lol oh well!

the shining
02-12-2005, 11:11 AM
http://img207.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img207&image=darkshininglogo6ns.jpg

this is the color version of my guy just to give you a picture of what he looks like.

BrianLucey
02-12-2005, 11:54 AM
i like doomgate's idea about teams, sounds pretty cool

Vava2109
02-12-2005, 01:05 PM
ok everyone whos in the tournament so far speak now so i can start pairing you up(im too lazy to see whos in on the thread in the other pages heheh so SOUND OFF) Vava over and out(this is required cause ill end up confused and say someones there when they're really not)(also there will be no opening pages so whoever are the first two ill say who will start them and they will draw the announcer((ill draw him lol)) announcing the battle and ill fill in more info after more people come) Vava over and out

Raziel_Doomgate
02-12-2005, 04:28 PM
hey that colored pic looks soo really kooll how you do the edges, did you do it with photoshop or something TELLL MEEEE!!!!

well can me and darc shadoe be together if we are doing teams cause we both from ire pls.
i nearly finished my refined pic also been working on satan for the fight i got a few good ideas for the start any way till then see ya

vincent316
02-12-2005, 05:41 PM
sound off!! I am here...

Oh wait crap!! Me forgot to post my char so here...

http://img188.exs.cx/img188/3061/scan1aa.th.jpg

http://img188.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img188&image=scan1aa.jpg

click link to get bigger size :)

Name: Harrin of the House of Penn

Bio: Proving himself to the world by winning torny

Descript: He has a power over earth(strange for a demon). He is about 5 feet tall and is never cocky and has a wide store of knowledge.

Abilities: he can turn his hnds into roots and control the ground beneath your feet. He is agile and smart rather than slow and strong. He can grow a whole forest right there if he wanted too.

ok i have a question how do we win? We will just put it in our pages that they died or no killing or what??

P.S. Shining great coloring

darc shadoe
02-12-2005, 05:50 PM
that does sound like a nice idea...
k.. i'll team up with raziel.
[edit]
i cant seem to get the bigger image of your char vincent316,
oh cool char Vava!
hmmm.. seems like there is more and more colouring goin on...
nice if the whole thing was in colour :unibrow: , but as you can tell,
i dont spend a great deal of time on the colour so it would only affect ppl who do :D

vincent316
02-12-2005, 05:53 PM
yeah click link :) i just edited that too after i tested it out :)

darc shadoe
02-12-2005, 06:21 PM
ye its working now :3

vincent316
02-12-2005, 07:04 PM
oh good!! So everyone Sound OFF so we can start this thing

Pawn007
02-12-2005, 11:57 PM
Here!!

Montressor
02-13-2005, 02:39 AM
hezhek shtetzel "captain jack"

Captain Jack
02-13-2005, 02:39 AM
Konkurs „Przedsiębiorczość, finanse i zarządzanie, Montressor.

Montressor
02-13-2005, 02:43 AM
Fierrse offemmej jierun

Captain Jack
02-13-2005, 02:45 AM
dwa z opublikowanych zadań konkursowych. Następnie, autorzy najlepiej ocenionych prac zapraszani są na rozmowy kwalifikacyjne w firmach i organizacjach fundujących praktyki. Konkurs „Grasz o Staż”

Natezero
02-13-2005, 02:48 AM
hhhjasd el igsh....bleh dhsi dishy wodga ?

Montressor
02-13-2005, 02:48 AM
Wydawcow Katolickich (4-6 kwiecien 1997) w salach kosciola NMP Matki Milosierdzia, Warszawa. Zaproszenie, organizatorzy, hormonogram, wystawcy, promocje, informacacje, kontakt.
Miedzynarodowe Targi Internet Poland '97 - targi internetowy, Gdynia, Maj 1997.
Miedzynarodowe Targi Gdanskie - kalendarz targow, kontakty, lokalizacja centrum.
Miedzynarodowe Targi w Katowicach - informacja ogolna, kalendarz i mapka

Montressor
02-13-2005, 02:49 AM
internetowa ksiegarnia wysylkowa. Katalog.
Nepo - ksiegarnia wysylkowa; katalog internetowy.

Natezero
02-13-2005, 02:49 AM
gah eh dklk lik lik ghe hef hanfer afdgy 888/999 pt hood woot

Captain Jack
02-13-2005, 02:50 AM
Konkurs jest organizowany boston red sox przez gazetę „Parkiet” od blisko 10 lat. Studenci po rozwiązaniu zadania dla wybranego fundatora praktyk będą "natezero" mogli wygrać wakacyjne staże w bankach george bush, spółkach giełdowych i instytucjach rynku kapitałowego PRETZEL. Do wygrania jest ponad 50 praktyk.

Montressor
02-13-2005, 02:52 AM
Wszelkie materiały zamieszczone w Portalu są prawnie chronione.
Kopiowanie w jakiejkolwiek formie bez zezwolenia zabronione.

© 2004 by SONIK & SONIK / KURIER Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone.

UWAGA! TO JEST WERSJA TESTOWA PORTALU! Wszelkie uwagi prosimy kierować na adres webmaster@krapkowice.net

Natezero
02-13-2005, 02:53 AM
-.0 ok this is geting old and anoying....

Captain Jack
02-13-2005, 02:54 AM
Kierunek Zarządzanie Michael Moore i Inżynieria Produkcji oceniony pooh bear pozytywnie przez Honeypot!!! :unibrow: Państwową Komisję Akredytacyjną

Natezero
02-13-2005, 02:54 AM
yawn so....?

Montressor
02-13-2005, 02:55 AM
11:34 Na świecie Izrael zwolni 500 palestyńskich więźniów
11:33 Na świecie Pod Bagdadem znaleziono trzy zmasakrowane ciała
11:31 W kraju 8-letnia ofiara czadu
11:29 W kraju PO: ułatwić rozpoznanie nazwisk na "liście Wildsteina"
11:26 W kraju 2 tysiące gospodarstw bez prądu

Captain Jack
02-13-2005, 02:56 AM
przeznaczone będą na pokrycie :confused: natezero:confused: czesnego oraz utrzymania i ubezpieczenia

Montressor
02-13-2005, 02:59 AM
11:34 Na świecie Izrael zwolni 500 palestyńskich więźniów !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11:33 Na świecie Pod Bagdadem znaleziono trzy zmasakrowane ciała !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11:31 W kraju 8-letnia ofiara czadu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11:29 W kraju PO: ułatwić rozpoznanie nazwisk na "liście Wildsteina" !!!!!!!!!!!!

Rekrutacja na magisterskie
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Captain Jack
02-13-2005, 03:01 AM
:mad: :mad: Rekrutacja na magisterskie:mad: :mad:
!!!!!
O stypendium mogą się starać studenci wszystkich kierunków (z wyjątkiem nauk medycznych). Preferowane dziedziny kandydatów to ekonomia, edukacja, nauki polityczne, administracja publiczna, socjologia, dziennikarstwo.

7 lutego 2005

8:53 - Konkurs „Przedsiębiorczość, finanse i zarządzanie

Montressor
02-13-2005, 03:04 AM
Rekrutacja na magisterskie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>11:34 Na świecie Izrael zwolni500palestyńskichwięźniów !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<

Captain Jack
02-13-2005, 03:07 AM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

zierbvotjen 15 000 USD z przeznaczeniem na koszty utrzymania w USA. Jest to oferta dla osób zwolnionych z opłaty czesnego lub opłacających je we własnym zakresie "Michael the Moore" Rekrutacja na magisterskie !!!!!!!!
Rekrutacja na magisterskie !!!!
:mad: :mad: :dance: :mad: :mad:

Montressor
02-13-2005, 03:11 AM
11:34 Na świecie Izrael zwolni 500 palestyńskich więźniów !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11:34 + 11:34= NA SWIECIE IZRAEL ZWOLNI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tczdri!!!
Tczdri!!!
Pilovs!!!!!!!!!!

Captain Jack
02-13-2005, 03:14 AM
2:56 Patronat Giełdy Papierów Wartościowych w Warszawie gwarantuje interesujący program nauki, starannie i rzetelnie opracowany pod kątem potrzeb początkujących inwestorów. Na początek zostały uruchomione dwie szkoły - we Wrocławiu i w Krakowie.
ziegveld ist berner 6:53!!!! :laugh: LOL

Kolejne szkoły mogą powstawać wszędzie tam, gdzie znajdzie się ośrodek akademicki zainteresowany współpracą ze Szkołą Giełdową i gdzie jest kadra wykładowców oraz potencjalni słuchacze.
Uczestnictwo w kursie jest odpłatne, opłata wynosi 250 zł

Tczdri ist penis!!!:poke:
Tczdri ist penis!!!:poke: :dance: :bunny: :clap:

Montressor
02-13-2005, 03:14 AM
przeznaczone będą na pokrycie :confused: natezero:confused: czesnego oraz utrzymania i ubezpieczenia

11:34!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Captain Jack
02-13-2005, 03:21 AM
neinen ist 6:53 zerpfotfel ist velboten!!!!

11:34 ist penis!!!:bunny: :dance: :bunny: :dance: :bunny:
11:34 ist penis!!!:bunny: :dance: :bunny: :dance: :bunny:

Raziel_Doomgate
02-13-2005, 07:02 AM
ok??? will some 1 tell me what the hell is going on or have i just gone crazy. i ready to start when you are

Lady Nikita
02-13-2005, 08:17 AM
umm... oooo kkkk...

anyway! i'm here! will have that other pic i promised up tonite!

Alucard1515
02-13-2005, 09:00 AM
Captain Jack and Montressor, this is the second time I've seen you flood someone else's post. You obviously seem to know each other, so if you have something to say to each other, instant message each other or use the board's private messaging feature.

If I see either of you do this again, you may be banned.

BrianLucey
02-13-2005, 09:20 AM
im ready DUDES!!!

Raziel_Doomgate
02-13-2005, 10:49 AM
you know i really like your avatar brian. fits in with our overlord of evil
i reaedy

BrianLucey
02-13-2005, 11:07 AM
thanx raziel!!! your flaming eye is pretty cool as well

Vava2109
02-13-2005, 12:02 PM
deleted because of double post(stupid slow comp.)

Vava2109
02-13-2005, 12:08 PM
ok too much energy here, i was wondering how 2 more pages full of posts got on here in less than 24 hours heheh ok the pairing up of the fights shall commence! one sec here . . . Razial Doomgate Vs. Lady Nikita!!!!(match one)

2nd match . . . BrianLucey Vs. Pawn007!!!

3rd match . . . Darc shadoe(hope i spelled this right) Vs. (me)Vava2109!!!

4th match . . . The Shining Vs. Vincent316!!!(hope this is right as well)

If i forgot someone(im sure i have) then speak now lest you be left in the other matchs(this might be a 8 way tourny stead' of a 16 way if there isnt any one else) Ok ill show the opening pages in a few days(sorry to keep you all waiting its just ive been busy with other drawings(mecha heheh) Vava over and out

the shining
02-13-2005, 12:15 PM
hey that colored pic looks soo really kooll how you do the edges, did you do it with photoshop or something TELLL MEEEE!!!!

well can me and darc shadoe be together if we are doing teams cause we both from ire pls.
i nearly finished my refined pic also been working on satan for the fight i got a few good ideas for the start any way till then see ya

Something like that yeah. I used Photoimpact pro 8.0. it's an amazing $100 program.

Oh yeah. I'm Here.

Lady Nikita
02-13-2005, 02:23 PM
MEE!!! u forgots me!!!!1 *tears*

darc shadoe
02-13-2005, 04:56 PM
read it again m'Lady, (olde english accent)
you are first to battle!

can wait to fight you Vava; so hurry up with those mecha!

ye... i was wondering how TWO thread pages got used up so fast...
wonder if we can get them messages deleted...

Ready here also.

Vava2109
02-13-2005, 06:31 PM
yeah lady Nikita(also imitakes english accent) would you like a spot of tea before we go there ol' chum? lol (goes to irish) well me lads and lassies i think i might be starting the intro pages introducing Lady Nikita and Razial Doomgate! have at ye demons!(not yet) intro up in a few days(as said) Vava over and the rest was blown away from the energy of this forum! heheh

Vava2109
02-13-2005, 09:38 PM
P.S. im sure you all have seen there are no teams sorry but no, and also i didnt see it before but there is a say 20 page limit and whoever wants to get beaten/killed just has to draw it or tell his opponent to kill their character off(not like instant death give em a chance lol) also its a 2-4 page limit per turn for each person (ill think more on the whole how to lose thing lol) or i guess just whenever you get tired of your opponent make yourself or your opponent lose(depending on how much they want to win lol) ok yeah we'll go with that for now Vava over and out

Lady Nikita
02-13-2005, 11:50 PM
oh... hehe... *smiles* was reading too quickly at work i guess... yay!!

oh yeah... umm... here's ryssek's full demon form... i wouldn't worry too much about using it though

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/15147133/

vincent316
02-14-2005, 03:22 AM
ok so no killing right?? So we have to wait for match 1 to finish for match 2 to start or what?? I shall have my intro soon alon with my trial of shinings demon.SHINING YOU ARE GOING DOWN!!!!!!!!....i hope.

darc shadoe
02-14-2005, 06:41 AM
just what vincent316 said... cept with you Vava!
how do we determine the winner? - Ko like in the auld Mortal Kombat series?
or pretty much any fighting game...
[edit to previous post]---
***cant' wait to fight you Vava; so hurry up...!***

Pawn007
02-14-2005, 08:21 AM
Aight Brian, fire vs lightning...sounds like fun...i'll start planning ;)

Vava2109
02-14-2005, 11:38 AM
ok ok ok ok ok the whole killing thing none of that unless you want to get rid of your demon then have em killed off but make sure the person who owns the demon wants the demon to be killed so make sure of that if your the opponent lol. The whole losing part . . . shall be determined by . . . FLYING MONKEYS! no ok lets see here . . . 2-4 page limit . . . NO teams . . . ..........ok hows about this were going to elect a judge and have him choose who wins after a good 20 page (or so) showdown and who he chooses goes to the next round,P.S. it will NOT be one of us heheh Vava over and out

Lady Nikita
02-14-2005, 12:37 PM
hehe sounds good too me :)

Raziel_Doomgate
02-14-2005, 12:45 PM
ok kool so are you going to do a intro first vava or wats the story, who goes first i really want to get started but need a base for my battle. if you already have an idea pls just tell me it so i can get started, tnx

lady tell me how you want to do this and if you want to make it a suprise just send me a piravat mgs
over and out

Vava2109
02-14-2005, 01:37 PM
ive already posted the line up for the matches just look and you'll see who will start, whoever is on the left wil be the one who starts the fight, now remember this whoever is for the last of the pages(say theres 4 left and its your turn and you wanna do 4 pages then you do em but make sure you wrap the battle before you get to the end of 4 pages, if you go over ill accept it but try to get it in 4 pages(if you only do 3 then your opponent will have to wrap it up in 1 page if not then 2) vava over and out

Raziel_Doomgate
02-14-2005, 03:59 PM
ok but just 1 thing are you going to do an intro to the whole thing. lady illl start and probably do 2 pages ill post them up in the next day or 2. happy drawing

Vava2109
02-14-2005, 07:51 PM
im going to draw an entro saying the line up(so it'll look official) and all that junk witha surprise entrance by non other than the great!(maybenot) Devil himself! dun dun dun . . . Vava over and out(wait until the entro is up before you post your pages)

vincent316
02-15-2005, 02:14 AM
were going to wate for 20 pages of match 1 just to continue to match 2 o_o!!!!!!! Ok that will take a long time. And who will be the judge??

Lady Nikita
02-15-2005, 04:17 AM
i'm not sure what to do raziel, i'll priv. message u here soon!

the shining
02-15-2005, 05:12 AM
What about having it defeated, but not killed. I mean, I could end up leaving Vincent316's demon with no arms or legs (He He He) but not kill him, Right?!?

Vava2109
02-15-2005, 10:04 AM
ok ive thought about it hard and heres how its going to go:

The two in match one will each draw 2-4 pages in the order of who i put first and second, one their pages are up the two people from match 2 will draw their pages of 2-4 each and when their done the next 2 and so on and so forth, this might confuse things abit but i think it'll be better since whoever i put in 4th match wont have to wait so long heheh also im trying to get someone to be a judge but they havent responded yet so im waiting on that(if they dont agree by the time te people in match one have posted their pages then ill look for someone else) the whole thing will start back with the people in match one once the people in match 4 have placed their pages but besure to post it in your pages which match it is(so the veiwers can be sure haha) vava over and out

(oh yeah if you want your demon to lose an arm or leg consult the person first((or draw your demon losing the arm)))

the shining
02-15-2005, 12:38 PM
sounds good to me. I can't wait.

darc shadoe
02-15-2005, 03:14 PM
SoooOOOOooooo (just to be clear) what your saying is that the matches will run simultaneously...
with each person taking they're corrisponding turn just like a regular joe fc;
instead of waiting for match 1 to finish then moving on to match 2,
so on and so forth, ;)
this way is better because we all get equal amounts of fc time :D

Vava2109
02-15-2005, 03:22 PM
ok im going to post the first page(i m using your names from here to say like your all the coaches lol) Vava over and out

darc shadoe
02-15-2005, 03:31 PM
:laugh: