PDA

View Full Version : "Drawing for noobs" Video Podcast

Bracer
07-21-2007, 11:30 AM
I hope it benefits you somehow.

Drawing for noobs video Podcast lesson 1 - ultra basic fundamentals (http://www.bracercom.com/Gallery/drawingfornoobs/Drawing%20for%20noobs%20lesson%20one.html)

Jeanox
07-21-2007, 12:14 PM
Cool cool! You're way deeper into the editing than I am. I'm currently making some tutorial videos myself.

The only real thing I think you could improve on is some of the English in the paragraph on your page. It's understandable right now, but this will make it read better.

In this first lesson, the most fundamental concepts of drawing are discussed.
No complex perspective or numbers involved.
It's quite ironical that the most basic concept of drawing
should be illustrated by 3D but I believe it's the most far reaching approach :D

Write it as...

In this first lesson, the most fundamental concepts of drawing are discussed.
No complex perspective or numbers involved.
It's quite ironic that the most basic concepts of drawing should be illustrated by 3D but I believe it's the most far reaching approach

And I agree with you about using 3D to build 2D fundamentals. We live in a 3D world and our brains process this information all the time. It's just boiling it down to rules that make the appearance of 3D objects and environments on a 2D surface possible.

McGarnacle
07-21-2007, 10:49 PM
hey, that was a really nice video. it conveyed information clearly... nice work

mandelak
07-22-2007, 12:27 AM
hey that was pretty cool very informative. good job

crashMMVII
07-25-2007, 10:45 AM
Wow, that was really good, great way to explain those things.

Can't wait to see more!

srilyk
07-25-2007, 12:18 PM
That was excellent! I don't know if it was just my connection at home, but a better mic might be nice... I got a lotta clicks, pops, and hissing :P

But I loved the effects and timing! And the explanation, it made some good sense!

Bracer
07-25-2007, 12:50 PM
Thank you thank you.

But don't just sit there ? Get involved :laugh: !

Send me a mail ! Ask me questions !
Your letter will be read aloud in the Podcast !

Unless of course, you send rubbish...