PDA

View Full Version : *tear* i'm so happy.[new cds!]

chain2treechick
04-03-2005, 01:31 PM
ahhh...just sooo happy, i'm melting into the floor...
me cds finally came last week i've been waiting forever for!
I just got the first FLCL soundtrack and the first Ghost in the shell:STA soundtrack and they are soooooo good( although i heard a lot of bad stuff about em). just can't stop listening...my ears r bleeding! ahhhh.
i really love Stamina Rose on GITS OST, and flcl is just ...aaahh!
what's everyone else listening to?
any anime soundtrack recommendations?

Aires
04-03-2005, 02:02 PM
I'm actually listening to a rap remix of inner universe. I'll give ya the link later

Man I want to get my hands on the .hack liminaty soundtrack if just for twilight ocean

chain2treechick
04-04-2005, 04:03 PM
that song is absolutely incredible.

hey, i found a lot of anime soundtracks (imported versions) on crosstoy.com rediculously cheap. they had cowboy bebop OST 2 and 3 I think...for 10$!!!!! incredible i know.
what i don't know is how reliable they r cuz i've never heard of em, but for some reason like 90% of the merchandise is not in stock (including the cds)
**sigh**
i got my 2 on amazon though. the domestic versions were pretty cheap but u can't get cowboy bebop domestic so is maybe not worth it. o well...

Krieock
04-05-2005, 08:46 AM
I gots me;
GITS: SAC ost, SAC:GiG2 ost, Trigun ost, Cowboy Bebop ost, Alien ost, Aliens ost, and Alien3 ost...
That's all the ost's I got :)
Good stuff, cept for some of the Alien ost... just quiet noises :/

Rise, the begining theme for GiG2 is better than Inner Universe - in my opinion, it's freaking awesome.

chain2treechick
04-05-2005, 12:29 PM
o i love rise but it's only like a minute long on my cd so can't hear to much of it. which cowboy bebop ost do u have? i heard NO DISC (2nd one i think) is one of the better.
btw, anyone heard the Hellsing soundtrack? i haven;t i;m just curious.

Hiltz
04-05-2005, 12:48 PM
I wanna see the anime Gits:2nd gig so bad.

The only gits songs I like are inner universe and lithium flower.
Any other recommended ones that are good? I'll check out "Rise".

I only know of two of the Hellsing songs.
"Opening theme"
"Shine" by Mr. Big (Ending theme)

FullMetal Alchemist has some pretty good songs
Melissa
Ready Steady Go
Unerasable Sin

Wolf's Rain's opening theme "Stray" is my current favorite.

chain2treechick
04-05-2005, 02:45 PM
like i said, from gits, stamina rose is good. i also like monochrone and siberian doll house. most of the songs don't have lyrics though, but they're still awesome.

i'll check into those hellsing. btw, has anyone seen the anime and have comments? i worship the manga and wonder if the anime is worth it.

i love FMA's music too, but i've only been able to find them online as midi's, which does sound kinda cute though.
and i was THIS close to ordering wolf's rain soundtrack....but then, u know, gits had such a pretty cover and all...
next time i guess. i can still listen to clips of it from the Yoko Kanno Project (google)

btw, Hiltz, i LOVE ur sig!:laugh: just makes me soooo happy every time i see it (am listening to it right now:D ). hehe...

Eiyuu_Kou
04-20-2005, 01:30 PM
Can I borrow the CDs? Ill return them.