PDA

View Full Version : The gunner conflict (A challenge to anyone)

Phunin
05-02-2005, 06:26 PM
This is a challengeI make to you (who ever challenges me). This is going to be a battle between a gunner (whos name is Halo) and between a (person of your choice) that you can add tweeks to. What do you mean tweaks? I mean that you can add some additions to it like his/she weapon can be unique or she might have special attributes....what I mean is use your imagination on him/her because we will be in a fantasy type of enviornment.

yannas
05-02-2005, 06:39 PM
what kind of fantasy enviorment is it?

Spider Edge
05-03-2005, 01:35 PM
I'm down, i'll work on a character this afternoon. I came up with a matching idea too.

I dont have the CD to re-install my scanner. So all my pictures are drawn by computer. This crappy one in particular was done in computer paint. I'll be using Open canvas to draw with my tablet though, so the comic will atleast look hand drawn.
But yeah... In this alternative fantasy world, this is spider edge. Originally my character is a super hero, but in this reality he's gonna be a "blaster hero" think back to the 50s where those galaxy guys had the cheesey ray guns.
Name: Spideredge
Height: 6 feet
Equipment: Spider visor. a specialty in his family line of gunmen, the spider goggles can increase his vision 8 times as much. With them he is able to see in the dark. and avoid being blinded by too much light. Like glasses, visors must be customized for the individual.
Power cards. These cards are what his gun uses instead of ammunition. He never runs out of fire power, however, they dont all work for everything. In battle he'll have to switch them up to perform differant things. These cards are kept his his belt
Weapons: Edge 22. This pistol like many others supplied by the police force can fire whatever power card type it was swiped with. On the top of the gun is a slot to slide the cards. If the gun is not used for an hour. It's power will wear off and cannot be fired again until swiped

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/Spideredge/alternativespideredge.jpg

Twitch
05-13-2005, 07:02 PM
I'm in...Hokay, I'll have my char up soon

Twitch
05-26-2005, 05:53 AM
Where are you guys??? oh well heres my char's details
Name:unknown (twitch)
Weapon:Large custom built experimental rifle
Origin:Classified
Abilities: I'M NOT TELLING YOU!!!
He had witnessed the murder of his Creator, and creator's family, and has found out that this town is where the Crime syndicate, whom murdered them, is stationed...This is also where the gun-fight happens to be occuring..http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/Twitchsta/bot0001.jpg

yannas
05-26-2005, 06:28 AM
this reminds me of that sniper guy from trigun

chungking2399
05-26-2005, 07:43 AM
i like this one I think I join in on this one'

Twitch
05-26-2005, 10:17 AM
yay :D ...Lets get this show on the road !!!

..yep
Ohh yeah "LAST CALL FOR GUN-FIGHTERS"