PDA

View Full Version : T.C.W Online

Phobos
06-04-2005, 05:26 AM
"This is going to be a fight club about 2-4 people beta testing a game called The Century War (T.C.W) who were tricked in to playing this game. When they start up the game they get trapped in the game somehow and has to defeat the game master to get out. These 2-4 people will meet up and party and head towards the village where the game master lies. The game master will find out about you and start sending mobs of enemies and monsters after you."

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

You will level up, meet npc's, travel to different villages, meet other online players that you can think of. This pretty much has the features of a real online game except that these 2-4 people are the main characters.
This will take place in the future. When Introducing yourself you can either show your real world character getting sucked up and appearing on the game, or just wait for someone to introduce their character then you introduce your game character from where the other person left off. I need a game master and 1-3 other people to participate in this. I am gonna get my character up in a bit.

Captainalan
06-04-2005, 03:17 PM
sounds pretty cool, what kind of characters should we make?

Phobos
06-05-2005, 04:53 AM
Just make them look futuristic and have futuristic weapons. For your real world character (if your gonna use them) try to make them look like their in the modern times.

the shining
06-05-2005, 08:05 AM
this sounds like a prodject I've been working on for the past 2 years. I'll join but can I use old style armor and weapons.

Phobos
06-05-2005, 08:52 AM
Fine. You can use old style or futuristic type of weapons and armor.

Enzeru.Tae
06-05-2005, 02:52 PM
I'm interested...

But as of now, ill hold back on the sketching of the character until I can see that some people drew their characters first. No offense or anything, I just wanna see that some people are willing to put some of their energy on this FC before I can start working on it as well.

As for the character im going to use, she's a new one from my line of characters. I usually use a character from one of my previous FC's, but the others didn't really work out on the type of char I want to use here.

In this FC I'd like to use a character known as Setsuna Eva. A lonely gun-woman who uses a single custom 6 round revolver. The revolver she uses is made of a high-carbon surgical stainless steel 440a, each piece made from a different craftsman pieced togeth in perfect unison. A special spell engraved into the Barrel of the magnum makes the magnum light-weight, while having the metal almost indestructuble.

Setsuna Eva is a very silent woman, age of 21, she has been grown by her uncle whom she taught her gunning technique. She has black hair, and wears a cowboy-esque outfit made of mostly cloth and leather hide.

Just for kicks, she plays the guitar ;)

the shining
06-06-2005, 08:31 AM
Ok I was looking for one of the pictures but I think I deleted it so just bear with me for now. here's my bio at least.

Name: Jax O'Dell
Hieght: 6'1"
Weight: 204lbs
Disipline: Self Taught/ AI Enhanced
Weapons: Thunder Head [an axe], and Fists.
Specialtys: Hunting and Crafting.

Bio: Jax is a regular bully. He's just the kind of guy who takes what he wants, no questions asked. However during a freak accident, he is sucked into the game world. now Jax must rely on his natural strength, athletic ability, and his friends to make it how alive.

Picture should be up later.

Captain Chicken
06-06-2005, 10:44 AM
you need a GM huh... i could do that
Im guess ill need to draw all the monsters and mobs.... I like teh monsters. Ill be Gm if youd have me. Ill draw up my GM character and some basic enemies.

Phobos
06-11-2005, 08:55 PM
Sorry, I haven't been on in a few days. Yeah you being the gm would be ok. You don't have to come up with so many monsters on the spot. If you could just come up with 4 or so that would be good.

Captain Chicken
06-13-2005, 07:06 AM
ok well then ill just scan them when i get a chance.

the shining
06-20-2005, 12:31 PM
Hey I'm finally home from my vacation. so what's going on.

Captain Chicken
06-20-2005, 01:48 PM
Hey I'm finally home from my vacation. so what's going on.
well my comp was havving a bit of problems so ... ill be scanning when i get a chance... i just got it up and workign and my scanner at work was kinda taken away for a little bit... so bare with me.

Captain Chicken
06-21-2005, 07:54 AM
well i think it would be good to see your guy's characters... cause if there isnt going to be any characters im just goin to let this die.

the shining
06-21-2005, 02:03 PM
oh yeah sorry... it'll be up in a few.

twinkieman2k
07-15-2005, 08:24 PM
this died so quick?