PDA

View Full Version : For KH Fans

OniCloud
06-09-2005, 01:06 AM
Ok I probably know lots of people dun like Kingdom Hearts here but hell I do.
So I'm searching sites and I find this awesome video. http://www.freehomepages.com/htownpaablo/
Although it's a game where disney is involved and gay cutscences usually follow I just lurve how it's made, plus square did a good job making the storyline, the characters, and adding in some square characters here and there. My most favorite of all though was Cloud's appearance, too bad they didn't bring him back this time around, although Auron is pretty bad ass himself. But seriously if Squaresoft (or square enix)would've made this by themselves this game would've been so much better off.

Cause I mean everyones shoes is ****in huge; ah well at least the gameplay and everything looks awesome right? I guess all I can do is wait and hear all the good or bad comments that come through.

And if you hate the game please don't post, I don't wanna hear why or what it is you hate. I'm pretty sure it's something quite obvious so shutup please.

someone1074
06-09-2005, 03:30 AM
You know it almost seems as if you are a fan of the game, but refrain from showing that (by bashing the seemingly "childish" art forms represented in the game) just to protect yourself from any negative comments the board members might have.

You don't have to like the company, but if you can't admit that Disney is at least more than revered and respected for it's incredible art production...then I can't say I appreciate your opinion too much.

I'm not sure if you played the first KH game...but that game showed that Disney characters in a 'somewhat' serious atmosphere work VERY well. No characters were really overbearing or out of place. Just think of the Nightmare Before Christmas world from that game, or the Beast's appearance in Hollow Bastion. It was well done, very much so, at least in my opinion.

Just saw the video: If you honestly believe the Disney characters dectraced from those incredible snippets of gameplay and cinemas...

...yea I gotta get to work. Thanks for the link, very nice movie.

Izzy/K
06-09-2005, 08:59 AM
hey its good to know SOME people actually bothered to give this game a chance. I was begining to think I was the only person who liked KH. I love this game, but personally, I dont see what the disney characters have to do with the story. I mean its a good idea, but, I dont see their use. I sort of just forget about them you know? I understand that they're travelling to other worlds and such, but.... I dont know.....I dont know how to explain it....

nice vid... it seems like KH2 will have darker setting? what about that one part with the ship shooting some kind of monster....was that the new gummi ship or just a mini game thing?

I seriously cant wait to play this game, arrrgh that song just brought back memories....

OniCloud
06-09-2005, 03:44 PM
It's not that I hate Disney, I just think a lot of people would've played it without Disney in this game. Because when Disney is involved most people end up thinking that it's too childish when in fact this game was completely awesome. I only said I don't want bad comments for the game is because I hear it from my friends all the time because they think it's stupid that I play the game when in fact they've never played it themselves. So yeah I'm a fan of the series but when it boils down to it you can't just judge the book by the cover.

Speaking of books they've made a KH manga for all you die-hard fans of it.
I'll post a link for you fans I guess.
(also it's in English but not American styled)http://www.angelfire.com/comics/khmanga/

And here's a site dedicated to the game.
http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/

Great game, can't wait for it to come out.
And sorry if I've offended any persons as it seems I have.

The Bran Eating Zombie
06-09-2005, 04:30 PM
I think more people would have played it if they had fixed the camera and gameplay, not just not included disney.

flare60
06-09-2005, 05:27 PM
I think more people would have played it if they had fixed the camera and gameplay, not just not included disney.

They did an expermiment they really succeded with in my opinion, all they need is to perfect it.

Also i didnt see whats the big problem about the camera, yeah i had some issues in some figths, but i got used to the camera and found that it was pretty good compared to alot of other games.

All they need is to perfect it.

Bloodstar
06-09-2005, 05:45 PM
Having to select stuff from menus in real-time while you're fighting was really stupid. It doesn't look like they changed it either.

There is more I can complain about in the original, but I hate bitching about crappy games so I'll just stop there.

FigureFour
06-09-2005, 08:42 PM
hey its good to know SOME people actually bothered to give this game a chance.
I like how everyone who likes Kingdom Hearts can't accept the fact that other people don't. Plenty of people gave it a chance and hated it.

That's all I have to say, as aparently I'm not allowed in this thread.

Izzy/K
06-10-2005, 01:46 PM
I like how everyone who likes Kingdom Hearts can't accept the fact that other people don't. Plenty of people gave it a chance and hated it.

That's all I have to say, as aparently I'm not allowed in this thread.

who said I cant accept that the fact that other people dont like KH? If people actually tried to finish the game and still didnt like it, I can understand. Its the people who stay all the way in the back saying all this crap about it without even playing it, and hide behind the people who DID play it and hated it that piss me off.... If you played it AND finished it, and still hated it, I got nuthin against you...

The Bran Eating Zombie
06-10-2005, 03:05 PM
Hooray!

Scythe
06-10-2005, 03:07 PM
Is the first one worth buying in your opinion then? - Why, whats good, whats bad?

I haven't played it and that footage does look rather tasty...

So I should probably buy the first one if I am to get this one..

..And i'd only want to do that if i was to consider it good from your 'reviews'.

Pressure! :shock:

The Bran Eating Zombie
06-10-2005, 03:11 PM
I wouldn't buy it. It's a really annoying camera, that makes it so you can't see what you're doing half the time, annoying as shit mini games that you're forced to play, a crappy story and very VERY repetative gameplay. It's easy as hell and pretty short. It might be worth a rental if you're a huge squaresoft fanboy, but definetly not worth owning. There's also no replay value.

bigyellowlegoman
06-10-2005, 03:24 PM
I rented it for a couple of days, thought it was quite good, though the level design was terrible! The Tarzan level just looked so horrible. The Gummi ship mini-game quickly became tedious though I did like seeing the classic Final Fantasy characters. I might buy it if I see it for less than 20 quid.

The Bran Eating Zombie
06-10-2005, 03:39 PM
Oh yeah, I almost forgot how bad the level design was. Man, that game failed on almost every level.

Izzy/K
06-10-2005, 03:55 PM
Is the first one worth buying in your opinion then? - Why, whats good, whats bad?

I haven't played it and that footage does look rather tasty...

So I should probably buy the first one if I am to get this one..

..And i'd only want to do that if i was to consider it good from your 'reviews'.

Pressure! :shock:

I recommend renting it, but you might have to rent it twice to finish the game depending on how good you are, and the difficulty level you chose

Shou
06-10-2005, 04:02 PM
I dont think people didnt give a chance just because of disney, but because your sidekicks were the stupidest and most annoying characters possible. I seriously cant imagine a more unenjoyable experience than spending a whole rpg with goofy or donald duck. The whole disney movie worlds thing isnt such a bad idea, just the goofy/donald thing completely ruined it for me, not because it was kiddy but because they piss me off with everything they do

Izzy/K
06-10-2005, 04:10 PM
they ARE worthless pretty much... all they were ever good for for me is them healing me when I really needed tohttp://polykarbonbbs.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif. Except that one time donald got the last hit in right before I took a final blow. I died but the boss died before me...so I got a freebie therehttp://polykarbonbbs.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

IARKK
06-10-2005, 04:18 PM
hahahha....you got really lucky...

Man, people are taking mistakes WAY too seriously.... it IS their first time with this game...you cant expect a perfect game right on its first bat.

as for the Disney characters.....meh, I see no use for them, but I dont see whats wrong with them either.... but that doesnt matter anymore now that KH2 is coming out with better graphics, details, camera angles for all you camera- angle-pet-peeve people...:D

and yeah I recommend renting it, but you can just buy it for like 10 bucks probably...

Snowfox
06-10-2005, 04:23 PM
You should expect near perfection even if it's a "new" type of game. Which it doesn't seem like it is to me (Zelda, Heretic 2, etc...). There's no excuse for them to not have ironed out the details. They just made a subpar game.

The Bran Eating Zombie
06-10-2005, 04:43 PM
It's Squaresoft! They've been around since NES! I can damn well expect them not to suck.

Izzy/K
06-10-2005, 04:52 PM
but it IS a new type of game for them

The Bran Eating Zombie
06-10-2005, 05:00 PM
Not really, they've made games similar in ways to it.

flare60
06-10-2005, 05:23 PM
I wouldn't buy it. It's a really annoying camera, that makes it so you can't see what you're doing half the time, annoying as shit mini games that you're forced to play, a crappy story and very VERY repetative gameplay. It's easy as hell and pretty short. It might be worth a rental if you're a huge squaresoft fanboy, but definetly not worth owning. There's also no replay value.

How in gods name can you even say that it was EASY !?

some of the battle in the game are hard as hell , mostly the extra bosses but thats to be expected, its typical of square to add extra bosses that will kick your ass !!

The problem is that the hardest boss in the game is only available in the japanese version, why the hell they didnt include them in the english version i still dont understand.

THe thing is if you pick "true hard mode " (( pick sword instead of magic, and do not pick the shield, dont forget to actully choose hard mode ))

You have a real challenge to take !

Now the hardest in the english version in my opinion, was the extra boss in Agrabah. This guy really did a nr on me , hell seph was easier to beat then this guy, and seph wasnt easy to get rid of on true hard mode !!

Then i got a copy of the japanese version....... I played trhou it got all the power ups the best weapons and so on..

Then i fased the extra in hollow bastian, who wasnt in the english version.

THAT WAS AGONY !!! I got really happy when i managed to beat the creep thou, but it wasnt easy.

In other words, i REALLY dont think your statement is very good. Square has been known to have created ALOT of major extrabosses in their games wich can give even the best a run for their money.

The Bran Eating Zombie
06-10-2005, 05:29 PM
I did take it on true hard mode, I beat it in 5 days.

flare60
06-10-2005, 05:58 PM
well gongratulations to you, but considering you proboly have played many games before , you have to agree that the hardness factor is above middle for most gamers.

Most of the people i know had troubles with the final extras and such, me included, i can beat old games like " Digger T rock " " snake Rattle and roll " and the original "ghouls and ghost" But this game was still very challenging to me.

Izzy/K
06-10-2005, 06:04 PM
All the games I buy i beat in less than 5 days. RPGs are the only things that take me longer. KH is an rpg, but its an action RPG, which is almost the same as adventure/platform games, just with leveling up. One reason why KH doesnt look AS good as other FF games, is because Disney wanted it to look cartooney, and not very serious and realistic.

This is the only true action RPG game ive seen from Square.

flare60
06-10-2005, 06:18 PM
because Disney wanted it to look cartooney, and not very serious and realistic.

What the hell is wrong with cartoony !?

Just becouse its cartoony it can still be serious and realistic.

Theres no rule saying a good game must have the characters looking like they could be real.

And the game does LOOK GOOD.

Seriously its the bloody zelda the windwalker thing going on again.

This is the only true action RPG game ive seen from Square.

The hell !?

Ever heard of secret of mana ?

Izzy/K
06-10-2005, 07:59 PM
What the hell is wrong with cartoony !?

Just becouse its cartoony it can still be serious and realistic.

Theres no rule saying a good game must have the characters looking like they could be real.

And the game does LOOK GOOD.

I never said it didnt look good, I said it doesnt look AS GOOD AS other FF games... Mana and KH may be action RPGs, but Mana isnt really 3d, so I dont really see it as an action/adventure/platform game with leveling up. Mana is similar to Zelda games, and their not very.......aarrghh...I dont know how to explain this....iksghlfisrgfilsrgfigesifluileugfiwefgiuegi uegfWUIL:E,

oK...... Mana isnt like a real-time game thingy, where you have to actually go to items>potion to use it right in the middle of battle without just walkin on top of a healing item, or pausing the game and using it.......do you get it? AAArrrghhh......this is gonna keep me up all night......uuuuhhhhhhhhh my head hurts.....OK you know what? Forget I said it. Forget I said anything about KH being the only true RPG game from Square.........You're just dreaming this......

OniCloud
06-11-2005, 03:28 AM
hmmm ok

Well in my opinion, I'd of rather been Leon or Cloud, or Even Cid. The 2 I didn't pick would be my partners.

But oh well. Also I will have to agree that the mini-games were stupid, and the levels could've used a lot more work but overall the game held up pretty well. And what's wrong with the storyline? It's not bad hell I thought it was pretty good. Although the same storyline could be used for a Sailor Moon movie now that I think about it. But overall this game is a game that did great among alot of others. Sure it had is errors but hell alot of games do and some do a lot worst than this.

So stop bashing the game, it's already made you can't change it now, all you can do is send them letters, but none of you probably care enough to do that anyways.

And for the number 2 they've forshortened the items menu on the side now to just hotkeys like triangle. Also you can do special moves with your party now. So they're not entirely worthless. As well as a shetload of other stuff has been added. Plus the levels look better and the gummi ship has improved alot.

So yeah I'll end up buying, go ahead and rent it you'll end up playing it and complaining about small errors it still may have or just things that you didn't like.

whatever I'm going to sleep. have fun

Izzy/K
06-11-2005, 09:02 AM
Im buyin it

IARKK
06-11-2005, 09:04 AM
Im buying it regardless. anyways I played the first one and I might as well play the second one to see what happens in the end...

bigyellowlegoman
06-11-2005, 09:56 AM
I'll probably try and finish the first one sometime this summer, then mabey I'll get the second one when it goes platinum, I'm not too pushed about it, there's many more promising games than that IMO, but if your a fan, I guesss it's as good a game as any.

Izzy/K
06-11-2005, 03:25 PM
thank you

Tanalius
06-12-2005, 10:58 AM
http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/files/download.php?proc=dwnld&id=kh2_jump_festa_05.avi

Watch this trailor KH fans and bashers alike.

McGarnacle
06-13-2005, 06:28 AM
I liked the first KH, and I didn't mind donald and goofy being side kicks. Chances are, without disney, if this game were invented, side kicks with similar characteristics to donald and goofy would have been made, except designed entirely by tetsuya nomura. I don't see why people think disney is so bad in the first place.

isuck123
06-13-2005, 06:50 AM
PIe

Izzy/K
06-13-2005, 07:58 AM
my only problem is why people complain about this game sssooo much. I've beaten this game so many times, but Camera angles were almost never a problem for me. Graphics didnt bother me at all, Gummi ship was just time consuming in the beginning, but event ually no problem if you upgraded your ship with five million rocket boosters and a warp thingy. The only bad levels are tarzans place, the whole vines crap is just too time consuming, Atlantica( i think thats what its called), that one had too many caves and secret places. Winnie's book! I hate that place its just pointless! The best places are Halloween Town, End of World, and maybe Hollow Bastion.

I love this game though. like most rpgs and "action Rpgs", there are no random battles. the enemies come out right around you and you kill them right there. Fighting sephiroth with the ultima weapon is very different from beating him with a normal weapon. I always thought "ultimate weapons" were useless.

bigyellowlegoman
06-13-2005, 10:10 AM
Fighting sephiroth with the ultima weapon is very different from beating him with a normal weapon. I always thought "ultimate weapons" were useless.

Sephiroth is in it??? Kewl, I'm gettin this game! And you get to fight him?

Tanalius
06-13-2005, 12:51 PM
Dont get the game for that reason. He is just an optional boss who happens to be extremely difficult.

Izzy/K
06-13-2005, 01:25 PM
yeah its just a tournament fight. He doesnt have anyhting to do with the story, except Cloud but for just one second

Snowfox
06-13-2005, 03:53 PM
Sephiroth's entrance is the only thing I found worth while in that game.

bigyellowlegoman
06-14-2005, 11:52 AM
Dang, only a sub boss eh? Square could have sold millions if they had marketed that game around him, well, I would have bought it. After FF7 there's never been a better totally evil bad guy in the series. There was Seifer, but his punk ass attitude ruined him. Then, there's that dude who I thought was a sexy chick in FF9, I forget his name. Then there's Seymour, dumbass. Sephiroth was just a fcuking psychopath and that's what I loved about him.

IARKK
06-14-2005, 01:23 PM
hes been the best villain in video games over and over again. On G4 I think there were like 4 shows talking about the best villains, and it was always Sephiroth. I guess theres something about him that attracts people.

I just think he's cool...:D

I actually played KH before FF7, and I didnt know who F*ck Sephiroth was, but when he made his appearence, I thought he was the coolest person ever, as well as Cloud. Then I found out that they were in a FF game. so I bought FF7 and, well, you know the rest....I found out more about them and stuff...even though I already knew sephiroth was the bad guy...

Izzy/K
06-15-2005, 08:44 AM
For all those people who said that KH sucked, well....that's only the US and UK versions. Japan got a special version. You probably already know of this, but its call KH Final Mix. The camera are no prob, the graphics are waaaayyyyy better, as well as the levels, 2 new keyblades, new bosses( the dark cloaked guy and some other weird lookin thing), new shields and rods(haha...rods), new magic, and undeleted scenes( extended storyline ), and new heartless ( Neo Heartless[you saw them in the trailer for KH2 and the end of the game]).sniff....damn it...they get all the good stuff...

Oceans Andrew
06-15-2005, 03:19 PM
Dang, only a sub boss eh? Square could have sold millions if they had marketed that game around him, well, I would have bought it.

um, they sold millions regardless..

bigyellowlegoman
06-15-2005, 03:30 PM
Oops, haha, I should really start doing some research before making comments like that.
It's just that over here in Europe if a game isn't a triple A title or a FIFA game, it usually doesn't do too well.
(Crap, I've just made another claim without doing any research. Too lazy...)

IARKK
06-15-2005, 07:53 PM
For all those people who said that KH sucked, well....that's only the US and UK versions. Japan got a special version. You probably already know of this, but its call KH Final Mix. The camera are no prob, the graphics are waaaayyyyy better, as well as the levels, 2 new keyblades, new bosses( the dark cloaked guy and some other weird lookin thing), new shields and rods(haha...rods), new magic, and undeleted scenes( extended storyline ), and new heartless ( Neo Heartless[you saw them in the trailer for KH2 and the end of the game]).sniff....damn it...they get all the good stuff...

Yeah, and Sephiroth's got about a 2 minute part in the game....plus the time it takes you to actually beat him.... I wanna see him fight Cloud so bad..... Its a shame they decided not to do a remake for us.....:tear:

dmario
06-16-2005, 10:43 AM
some of you guys suck.

KH was innovative and an all around GREAT game for those who play RPGs and those of us who dont play them.

I hate RPGs because i hate turnbased play. I thought thats what KH was until I played it...i LOVED it.
the story is VERY well done, the character interaction is very well done, and I can't wait for Septermber so I can play KH2.

This is my favorite game ever.

Izzy/K
06-16-2005, 12:19 PM
some of you guys as in who? Bran and Snowfox are the only non-KH people here....

The Bran Eating Zombie
06-16-2005, 12:29 PM
How was it innovative?

FigureFour
06-16-2005, 12:50 PM
Vagrant Story was an RPG with non turnbased combat and it came out a generation before Kingdom Hearts.

And Vagrant Story had a better plot, and looked cooler.

Izzy/K
06-16-2005, 12:56 PM
what's your point?

The Bran Eating Zombie
06-16-2005, 01:07 PM
That it wasn't innovative.

FigureFour
06-16-2005, 01:13 PM
That everything Kingdom Hearts has was done better in other games.

Tanalius
06-16-2005, 01:53 PM
But was everything that was done better rolled into one game? I dont want to go play a ton of games just to get every aspect that was done better. I dont think this game did so well due to the disney characters in it.... and I dont think it was the Final Fantasy characters... I just think it was becuse it was a GOOD GAME. At first alot of people where turned off by Kingdom hearts... until they tried it. And I wish people would stop calling Sephiroth the best villian ever. Sephirioth sucks, and is a long haired girly boy. Big deal he can carry a big ass sword and cast magic.

Izzy/K
06-16-2005, 03:07 PM
and massacred so many peoplehttp://polykarbonbbs.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

IARKK
06-16-2005, 03:15 PM
:D hehheee yeah...:D

This Thread is goin nowhere, just like all other DBZ and KH threads...:mad:

Just cuz "everything was done better in every other games" doesnt mean KH is a bad game. I keep sayin this over and over again, I see nothing wrong with this game. Buy KH final Mix, maybe that'll change your minds

Tanalius
06-17-2005, 08:32 AM
They dont need to change there minds. There opinions will not effect us. If they dont like it oh well, They can do nothing to stop its popularity or the fact that KH 2 is coming out. They will have to learn to deal with a world filled with us noobish fans of kingdom hearts ;p

Snowfox
06-17-2005, 03:24 PM
Exactly, shit.. Just because we don't like the game doesn't change what it is to the rest of you. We just think you're all wrong.

The Bran Eating Zombie
06-17-2005, 03:27 PM
*know you're all wrong.

Aires
06-17-2005, 04:03 PM
Hmmm, people seem to be overly cynical about other peoples opinions.

Well becuase of all the downplay, I think Im just going to rent the game and make my own desicion. Who knows maybe my opinion will be the only one that counts when it comes to individual enjoyment

Izzy/K
06-17-2005, 04:15 PM
you guys are acting like KH is a really bad game and that we're wrong that we think its a good game.

flare60
06-17-2005, 05:48 PM
you guys are acting like KH is a really bad game and that we're wrong that we think its a good game.

Do what I do when people cant stop crap talking becouse their opinion doesnt seem to change your mind :

TELL EM TO F*** OFF !

And seriously some of you truly are sounding really annoying becouse some of us that like KH arent turning around and saying its crap.

Bloodstar
06-17-2005, 05:58 PM
you guys are acting like KH is a really bad game and that we're wrong that we think its a good game. You are wrong... from our point of view. From your point of view we could be wrong. I suggest you stop worrying about what others think. Not everyone is going to agree with you.

When we have a discussion like this people need to realize that they can discuss their opinions, but they have to realize that no one is right or wrong here.

Who knows maybe my opinion will be the only one that counts when it comes to individual enjoyment It always is.

Snowfox
06-17-2005, 06:47 PM
Do what I do when people cant stop crap talking becouse their opinion doesnt seem to change your mind :

TELL EM TO F*** OFF !

And seriously some of you truly are sounding really annoying becouse some of us that like KH arent turning around and saying its crap.

And it sounds like 'some of you' are getting steamed because the other side won't conform and agree that it's a good game. Hope that didn't blow your mind or anything.

The Bran Eating Zombie
06-17-2005, 07:00 PM
Kingdom Hearts fans seem to lack the portion of their brain that allows them to understand that other people don't like the game.

Aires
06-17-2005, 07:07 PM
How are you guys judging it. Both sides.

Are you guys comparing it to other games that are similiar to it. Or are you guys judging the game by its merits alone.

flare60
06-17-2005, 07:20 PM
And it sounds like 'some of you' are getting steamed because the other side won't conform and agree that it's a good game. Hope that didn't blow your mind or anything.

What the hell ?

I never said I dont respect your damn opinion !

I honestly dont care , what gets me is that there are people posting OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN ! That the game is crap, usally when someone say they like it !

Kingdom Hearts fans seem to lack the portion of their brain that allows them to understand that other people don't like the game.

And you basically seem to be ingoring that youve been stating your same opinion about the game ALL THE DAMN TIME !!

WE GET IT IT YOU DONT LIKE IT !!
STOP POSTING THAT OR IL SEND WEEBLE AND BOB AFTER YOU !!! (( Il say you stole their pie ))

Were in my post did i say crap about you people becouse you dont like the game !? I posted about the fact that you are a bloody repeating record !

How are you guys judging it. Both sides.

Are you guys comparing it to other games that are similiar to it. Or are you guys judging the game by its merits alone.

When I play a game I rate it on how I enjoy it, I dont care about graphics , meaning I dont care if the graphics are lower then whats possible at the time the game is made . I liked the games storyline, I liked the character designs, they were cartoony and I liked them.

I liked listening to the soundtrack, and even thou I think that some levels should be bigger, I found the game challenging, and the battles fun.

Thats what made me buy it after I rented it.

Aires
06-17-2005, 07:25 PM
Ok Flare, sounds to me you were judging it by the experince you had with it without compairing it to other games. Judging it by its own merits.

I think that should be done more often

Snowfox
06-17-2005, 08:09 PM
I always judge the game by itself.

But when I hear people describing it as innovative, that's a direct comparison to every other game out there.

IARKK
06-17-2005, 09:09 PM
Amen Flare.... amen...

I ask that non-KH people please not post anything cuz that's what Onicloud asked at the beginning of the thread.

When I play a game I rate it on how I enjoy it, I dont care about graphics , meaning I dont care if the graphics are lower then whats possible at the time the game is made . I liked the games storyline, I liked the character designs, they were cartoony and I liked them.

I liked listening to the soundtrack, and even thou I think that some levels should be bigger, I found the game challenging, and the battles fun.

its about time someone judges a game on how they enjoyed it around here, cuz all I ever hear is graphics this, camera that.... I enjoyed KH cuz I actually had fun fighting in an RPG game, as well as leveling up. Its better than poking a pile of sh*t with a stick....

Bloodstar
06-17-2005, 09:17 PM
First of all Flare, chill out. Getting angry and spazzing out doesn't solve the problem or make you any more coherent. I already made a post to settle that matter, and if any one continues to do it, just tell a mod and let them handle it.

Besides, except for that little post by Bran saying he knows you're wrong, nobody has really said anything bad if you were paying attention to what they said.

As for comparing the game to judge it, I don't see the problem. I could say how I didn't like something in the game and then say how I think they could have done it better OR I could say I didn't like something in the game and compare it to a game that did the same thing but had a better way of doing it. I don't see the difference.

Bloodstar
06-17-2005, 09:24 PM
I ask that non-KH people please not post anything cuz that's what Onicloud asked at the beginning of the thread. And what makes you think that will happen? Not letting the other side discuss the game is moronic. If that's the case do it somewhere other than this board.

its about time someone judges a game on how they enjoyed it around here, cuz all I ever hear is graphics this, camera that.... I enjoyed KH cuz I actually had fun fighting in an RPG game, as well as leveling up. Its better than poking a pile of sh*t with a stick.... First, what makes you think we haven't been judging it by how we enjoyed it? Second, those are all legitimate arguements. If it wasn't for the fact that I already said I didn't want to sit here and post about how terrible it was, I could come up with many more problems with it. As for liking it as an RPG/Action cross, thats fine, but many of us think it could have been executed better, and thus been more enjoyable. I for one think that the 2d Castlevania games did a much better job at the RPG/Action cross. And yes, I imagine lots of things would be better than poking a pile of shit with a stick.

Edit: Oooops... Should have edited the first one. Sorry for the double post.

Snowfox
06-17-2005, 09:25 PM
Amen Flare.... amen...

I ask that non-KH people please not post anything cuz that's what Onicloud asked at the beginning of the thread.

Zieg HIEL!

The game was good enough for me to borrow from someone and play through, it's not like I'm putting it too down. But seriously, never tell people not to post their opinions again here. You're going to get flamed mercilessly, and deserve it.

IARKK
06-18-2005, 07:54 AM
whoah whoah whoah:eek2: sorry I was just trying to point out what Onicloud said... I guess it didnt come out right...

Izzy/K
06-18-2005, 07:57 AM
haha you got served

Tanalius
06-25-2005, 11:10 AM
Please everyone
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/Akurei/Glt2.bmp

IARKK
06-25-2005, 03:49 PM
Wtf?

Snowfox
06-25-2005, 04:03 PM
Wtf?

w-t-f indeed.

Izzy/K
06-25-2005, 04:11 PM
hey snowfox how many times are you going to change your avatar?

Snowfox
06-25-2005, 04:35 PM
As many times as I find cool pictures on the net.

Izzy/K
06-25-2005, 07:55 PM
http://polykarbonbbs.com/images/smilies/bow.gifhttp://polykarbonbbs.com/images/smilies/bow.gifhttp://polykarbonbbs.com/images/smilies/bow.gifhttp://polykarbonbbs.com/images/smilies/bow.gifhttp://polykarbonbbs.com/images/smilies/bow.gifhttp://polykarbonbbs.com/images/smilies/bow.gifhttp://polykarbonbbs.com/images/smilies/bow.gif

Steasaurus
07-07-2005, 01:39 PM
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005579/
Okay... not a huge fan of the first one. Probably because I found it so damn easy. But I got to admit that the cast list is pretty incredible... *drool* Kiera Knightley and Christy Carlson Romano *drool* they should have just filmed them two and stuck it on a game disc. Such a damn shame they're just voices :(
Anyway, hurrah for Disneys powerful grip over stars.

bigyellowlegoman
07-07-2005, 03:13 PM
Yeah, I hear Jack Sparrow's gonna be a character, dunno if Johnny Depp is in it though. (doubt it)

Steasaurus
07-07-2005, 04:53 PM
he's on that cast list I stuck up... along with orlando bloom and eddy murphy even turns up as mushu or whatever the fsking things name is *shrug*
mind you it's only imbd.com so it could be screwed up lol

bigyellowlegoman
07-08-2005, 04:50 AM
Har har, yeah, I didn't bother clicking on the link.