PDA

View Full Version : Stickdeath moved to FC! [Closed]

Tu[x]edo
07-02-2005, 09:18 AM
As much as I love to draw, stickman have been one of the first steps in learning how to draw period and andyone can draw a stick figure. I was thinking about this challenge when I was playing stickdeath (and by the way just recently played after 4 years). I know this could be quite critically chastised but Im not looking for any super detailed stuff, but more of the dialogue. Maybe i should have called this the dialogue challenge; this fight will help anyone when there lazy or need to just clear their thoughts get some dialogue flowing through there brain a lot faster when they know that they are just drawing stickman (also, when ones is trying to make comics or rough drafting art pictures with some of the stickman poses).
If anyone excepts this challenge please feel free to reply.
Anyway here's My stickman's character profile (Im not at a computer with a scanner right now so allow me to post the first look of the stick figure when I get to a computer with a scanner{It wont be long any way}).

Name: Tux Stickman

prologue: secret agent working for the secret organization Polykarbon community. Tux was recently on a job in which he was spying on Manga City(Mc) forum. Polykarbon Community(Pkc) had suspected The Mc to be trying to take over the drawing industries by buying up 51% of the stocks In the World Art Bank(WAB). His mission was invalidated; the mission was dismissed because of possible loss of relations if caught spying and of course it was only 51% they owned.

Accessory: Tux Hat 9000

status: age 17, Martial arts- ju jitsu, karate arts, sword mastery, wepons expert.

Also here are the rules for entering (If there are any questions afterward pleas feel free to post here or message me personally).

There are 4 slots open. {So the first 4 to read all of the above information and post here saying she or he would like to particiapate in this stick death will be considered.}

You must have a stick profile (see Tux Stickman for an example). you do not need a prologue but you must have the following: accessory- a stickman may have only one (1) accessory, so choose wisely(sword, throwing knives, hand gun, granades, fishing hooks, etc.) >What ever you may choose. Be creative<, a status- age:can be unknown, martial arts: If your stickman know martial arts(karate(name it) , sword mastery, kick boxing, etc. -------thats about it.

-The matrix- dodging bullets, throwing knives, etc. Only

warning- no stick supper powers: (Dragon ball Z) lets be real, it's cool but just too unreal, I can see someone dodging a bullet but...you know flying

{She or he may be able to only certainly quilify for entering this stick death if messaging me personally (This is so people will have a fair chance to enter) and having all of the information above completed}

dehouse
07-02-2005, 08:12 PM
Hmm sounds very interesting! post your stickman
________
COACH HANDBAGS (http://icoachhandbags.com/)

AZmayu
07-03-2005, 12:00 AM
pretty cool stuff Tux.... i love to join but im no good on my dialogue part... then again if you can tell a story without a dialogue i guess its all good... i don't know if you aggree... plus my spelling are f'ed up... :) coun't me in if you think i qualify...

Tu[x]edo
07-04-2005, 11:33 AM
Funny. Thats what this fight clubs all about, "dialogue" and improving dialogue mostly. so your in im allowing this becuse you are the only person who posted since I started this thing. well im still sitting in the county with out a scanner so my stickman will have to wait. I'll post some rules in one 24 hour time period strting from this post.

altrodesi
07-04-2005, 11:42 AM
yo tux on crack.lmao

zelda180
07-04-2005, 12:17 PM
hmm stick people. well that sounds interesting. I haven't been on the stick death site in a long time but i did love to see there movies they were cool; you said you recently visited the site i didnt know they were back up lol. ill be checking them out again but hey im interested in this FC count me in this one. Oh and so that you know i have been a guess for a while and i recently just became a member so this is the first thing i would have done on this site a, FC I mean.

darc shadoe
07-29-2005, 05:06 PM
*bump* because this looks interesting....

Whats stick death?

mofo09
07-29-2005, 05:59 PM
http://www.stickdeath.com/

fun stuff

Tu[x]edo
08-01-2005, 09:00 AM
he he..this was something old...well hmm mofo has the link its rather interesting.

Scarn
08-14-2005, 10:49 AM
I'm in. But I'm a litte confused as to the storyline. I can't find much reason for a fight, as Tux has disbanded his mission...

*Edit* Here's my character:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v639/Scarn/joboxxer.jpg

NAME: JO BOXXER

SKILLS: Master Developer of the 24fps Fury Technique
a.k.a Disney Fist , Black Stripe in odd, but cruel weapons of all sorts, and Master of Ten Clok School of Martial and Culinary Arts.

ITEM OF CHOICE: Interdimensional Boxer Shorts. *A door to Jos A.rsenal S.tockhold S.upply.*

As to what part he plays in the story, I'm not sure yet - any suggestions?

satanicpanic
08-14-2005, 12:27 PM
gotts to protect yo ass JO

this is an interesting challenge ...I like Scarns char

MorFiuM
08-14-2005, 01:52 PM
im in....ok ?
can i use my robot (he llok like stick man)http://grm.m.walla.co.il/briefcase/00f3/m/a/n/g/a/l/l/e/r/y/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/r/200507072333247788/200508102303189538/22.jpg
my is the black one...can i use it ? if no ill make another stick man....

bmore hustler
08-14-2005, 02:03 PM
im in too i'll have my stick man up soon.

Scarn
08-14-2005, 02:45 PM
I've got an idea for my character's role in the story - Jo's a Mercenary hired by ConceptArt.org (CA) to inflitrate and gather information on the Fued between Mc and PKc, and possibly snag some of the WAB shares... if that works.

Faliat
08-14-2005, 02:47 PM
Wow.... It looks like a fairly easy thing to do, so if it's ok, I'll do this as well as Suzi vs AJ. Soon as I've done this latest page I'll work on my stick character.

smilinghitman
08-14-2005, 06:31 PM
Looks like fun, I'd like to join in as well.

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/945/stickalien2ke.png (http://imageshack.us)

Name: Al Lien

Skills: Master of a lost Buddhist Fighting style known as the "Graceful Swan." The graceful Swan consists of a man growing out his fingernails so he can gouge out the eyes of his foes.

Item of Choice: <Interdimensional Bracelets> They allow him to burst forward up to 10 meters in the blink of an eye.

As to his part in the story...uh...I'll leave that up to you...

Scarn
08-14-2005, 07:26 PM
See you guys later tomorrow, around 4:00, I'm heading to bed.

bmore hustler
08-15-2005, 01:11 AM
Im going to post my character later tommorow. Ok?

bmore hustler
08-15-2005, 11:36 AM
http://tinypic.com/al6p6w.jpg

This is my charcter hope you all like it

bmore hustler
08-15-2005, 11:41 AM
name:fiend
Skills:steet fighter/wrestling fiend is a down and dirty fighter.
weapon:Xcrosse stick/flash bombs/redmech guns
His moves are a suprise

favorite thing to do: smoke a cig

Fiend is a street fighter at night he fight's in a underground building called figthtclub..lol also at day he's a drug hustler just to make the story special.

bmore hustler
08-15-2005, 11:50 AM
I also have my part in the story his fighting anyone who steps in my way of finding my fathers killer

bmore hustler
08-15-2005, 12:20 PM
one more thing and im done who ever fight's him they shouldn't let him smoke.

Tu[x]edo
08-15-2005, 12:41 PM
well to be real honest this was the first FC I was going to start but it didn't go any where but if you guys are seriously in heres Stickman, Tux Stickman!http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Lordhacker/stickdeath.jpgok well this is going to go as an old fashion FC
1.p1
2.p2
3.p3
4.p4
and we'll settle this after everyone gets there story straight.

bmore hustler
08-15-2005, 12:51 PM
im kinda mad that everyone stick man looks better than mine

Tu[x]edo
08-15-2005, 12:57 PM
naa yours is "preety" cool! and i quote that. :)

bmore hustler
08-15-2005, 01:47 PM
I changed my mind I dont want to do the first page!....Ok

Tu[x]edo
08-15-2005, 02:00 PM
he he well i dont think i decided that you would or wouldn't do the first page.. anway i think I should do it. it makes more since this way anyway. lol

bmore hustler
08-15-2005, 02:05 PM
you are right hurry i got drawing fever

Scarn
08-15-2005, 02:21 PM
Haha, so is the storyline set in rock? I'm still a little baffled on how we'll meet and fight - but maybe after the first few pages, I'll get the idea.

bmore hustler
08-15-2005, 02:32 PM
maybe since im looking for my fathers killer maybe some one could run into me than story than a fight i would love that.

Scarn
08-15-2005, 02:45 PM
Oo! Maybe we shouldn't all meet at once, making it a battle royal, maybe we could start with smaller fights, then move on from there?

bmore hustler
08-15-2005, 02:47 PM
Yeah... every man for his self a big fight in the streets or in a stadium

Faliat
08-15-2005, 02:53 PM
I'm drawing my stick character... Crazy one...

Tu[x]edo
08-15-2005, 02:59 PM
ok ok guys sounds like an interesting plot. well FAliat get your stickman up and give him a profile and lets close the entries.

bmore hustler
08-15-2005, 04:38 PM
Hurry guys get those stick's up im ready who's wit me.

Tu[x]edo
08-15-2005, 05:10 PM
I think everyones with you Bmore. This may another day to get everyone situated soo just relax and take a deep breath lol. go hustle or something make my money** joking. We are waiting for one last stick man and then I'll post this in the FC section.

bmore hustler
08-15-2005, 05:15 PM
I understand that and I can wait but lets make it a little more better by all the stick men fighting in a stadium in front of people also have every man for his self......... Just an idea.

bmore hustler
08-15-2005, 05:59 PM
http://tinypic.com/alklti.jpgI just wanted to show this picture to tux....... :D yes the paper was nasty looking sorry:O

Scarn
08-15-2005, 06:32 PM
Bmore, the original idea was not to focus on art, but dialogue. A stadium Battle royale, would generally have less plot. The idea of an espionage mission - interrupted by other forum's secret agents gives room for more story, or at least more dialogue.

bmore hustler
08-15-2005, 06:37 PM
Thanks for telling me you think we could start something between our charcters then let every one else fall into place.......:D

Scarn
08-15-2005, 06:40 PM
Haha, yah, I was thinking the same thing...

bmore hustler
08-15-2005, 06:49 PM
Yes that would be awesome we should try to do some thing tonight if your up for it........... im hoping so.

Scarn
08-15-2005, 07:28 PM
Ah. sorry man - I'm currently holding a job that requires me to wake up early, so I usually turn in around 9:00. Also it's an intriguing idea, but I'd like to wait and get a stronger idea of where the storyline's going to go... again, sorry. ( we may just have to have a little duel to ourselves within the story). ;) no promises though.

bmore hustler
08-15-2005, 07:36 PM
That's cool im off from work for 3days so I was just going to stay on this alot until I go back...... But if we do duel im going to make you look so bad......................lol

Scarn
08-15-2005, 07:45 PM
Haha, but I'll never die by your pen ;) I won't give you the honour.
We're playing by basic rules - right? so no killing other players, unless by the opponents consent.

Oh. and one more thing before I head to bed - If someone strikes another, in the fight, and they draw their opponents character morally wounded( which I hope woun't happen right aways) - when it comes to that player's turn to tell the story - I hope that an " immediate recovery showing mystical abilities in one frame" won't happen, but rather that they try to continue the story as is... if that makes any sense, like if my character was near death, I won't show some powerup and oila, I'm back in action, I'd far rather have him hobble off to recouperate.

bmore hustler
08-15-2005, 07:51 PM
I understand you 100 percent its just punch's kick's and jump's no powerups or goku moments if you guy's understand me

Tu[x]edo
08-16-2005, 09:12 AM
he he you guys are incredible hmm well i'll post the rules up later and hope to get some first pages up soon!

bmore hustler
08-16-2005, 09:13 AM
Cool thats what im talking about lets get this going im very excited to see whats going to happen in this.

Tu[x]edo
08-16-2005, 09:16 AM
Bmore, the original idea was not to focus on art, but dialogue. A stadium Battle royale, would generally have less plot. The idea of an espionage mission - interrupted by other forum's secret agents gives room for more story, or at least more dialogue.
yes thanks Scarn. Hes right bmore. he he...lovely.

bmore hustler
08-16-2005, 09:20 AM
Shut up tux I already knew that you didnt have to rub you nose in it. that was a A and B talk so C your way out of it...........lol

Faliat
08-16-2005, 11:11 AM
http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/300W/fs7.deviantart.com/i/2005/228/f/5/Cray___Never_Sure_by_Faliat.jpg

Name: Cray
Nationality: Mixed race (Japanese/English) Lives in Burmingham.
Hair Colour: V Light brown (About the came colour as a caramac, but a bit darker.)
Eye Colour: Brown
Occupation by day: Kids party DJ.
Occupation by night: Ninja (Is part of a branch of MI5 that's unknown to the public.)

Personality: Lazy and easily annoyed, tells jokes all the time, even in innapropriate situations, just to lighten the atmosphere.

Battle tactics: Pretends to be stupid to fool his enemies, but acually has several science degrees under his belt. Is skilled in using his surroundings to his advantage in a fight.

Weapons: Spiked gauntlets, (throwing stars/sword/smoke bombs not in picture.) Ribbon for strangling opponents in sneak attacks.

Scarn
08-16-2005, 02:39 PM
Whaoh! he's built ;) looks good faliat.

Tu[x]edo
08-16-2005, 04:14 PM
built with body...eh do you think you can shade in those parts because leaving them blank makes it seem not so stick figurey... well lets get started>moved to fight club<

Tu[x]edo
08-16-2005, 04:33 PM
I just wanted to show this picture to tux....... yes the paper was nasty looking sorry:O

he he...looks like you was eating and then got in a fight with sims dogs he he... nice from the upper body and but the lower body may need some re-thinking.

bmore hustler
08-16-2005, 05:04 PM
Well I did eat a hambunger than some sauce got on it after sims dogs step all over it lol :D

Negafen
08-16-2005, 07:05 PM
So, hopefully a slot is still open. If not, hey, it's not like stickmen take long to draw.

http://24.85.29.50/sketch.jpg
Name : Who knows? (It's Kensings Rottw)
Accesory : Whaling harpoon thing
Skills : Stick-Fa, A holistic fighting skill based on responding to the situation with well thought out actions (think jackie chan, but more lethal) and since he's always got a harpoon thing, he's pretty good with it. Unfortunately Kensings is a total spazz so a lot of his ingenious tricks just don't make sense in retrospect. He once tied frogs to the ribbons on his harpoon, thinking that would somehow help in his current situation. All it got was messy.

A little about Ken : Ken is a foreigner from a tropical isle where technology is considered to be just plain vain. As such, they're pretty backward. Kensing is a diplomat from... said island... and as such has diplomatic immunity; which is good, because he doesn't speak a word of English and has a temper. Not speaking English may not seem to be much of an issue, but the language he DOES speak uses all the words that English does, but they mean different things. Coupled with the fact that he thinks if someone is speaking nonsense to him they're mocking him all conversations invariably end up with him attacking whoever it trying to figure out what this crazy incomprehensible tourist is saying.

His pockets are often full of souvenirs, and odd widgets and whatnot. He always carries at least 23 buttons for good luck.

Often heard shouting : Speaker?! What, you! IS! (which translates into something most foul)

Hopefully he's an odd enough character to get some fun out of.

Edit : Oh, and football shoulder pads

Negafen
08-16-2005, 07:45 PM
Oh it's closed.. oops, my bad.

Well, didn't want the character to be a total total waste, so here's short (super short) based on that character.

The Short (http://24.85.29.50/short.jpg)