PDA

View Full Version : Mother 3

flare60
07-05-2005, 12:01 PM
Who here is looking foreward to this games release this year ?
Ive been hoping for years for the next part in the series, and with it coming out finally this year , I literally check for more details on it each day.

Its set for GBA , it was orignally gonna be a n64 title, but got cancelled.
The project got revided thou.

For those who do not know, Mother , is earthbound in the usa version, and it was a smash hit rpg.

This migth be the conlcusion to the story, the 2 first games were connected, and i bet mother 3 will be part of it. Perhaps that Pookey will be back for vengance ?

Vava2109
07-05-2005, 12:14 PM
...uh...ok?Mother 2 was ok, AKA Earthbound, but it wasn't a graphical wonder and not being able to see your characters as they fight? that wasn't good either. Do you have any screens or videos showing it?

flare60
07-05-2005, 01:03 PM
...uh...ok?Mother 2 was ok, AKA Earthbound, but it wasn't a graphical wonder and not being able to see your characters as they fight? that wasn't good either. Do you have any screens or videos showing it?

What are you talking about, it had very good ghrapics, but the best point of the game was the gameplay, story and specially the soundtrack.

Also not seeing the characters as they figth isnt a negative thing, theres a reason games like dragon warrior still rule you know.

Sadly there are no screens or videos out to my knowledge, they have been keeping the info very minimal but the offical release date is in this year, so there will proboly be coming alot out in not to long.

Zabur
07-05-2005, 01:32 PM
If this is meant to be related to Earthbound, then I'm definately in. Earthbound is my 3rd favorite RPG ever, right under Chronotrigger and FF6.

koopdi
07-13-2005, 06:43 AM
Awsome! I had been wondering if they'd ever release this. I loved earthbound's graphics. The whole game (the parts I played) had a really refreshing style to it. I can't expect mother 3 to be able to match it but I'm still very curious to see what was done with it.

http://starmen.net/mother3/