PDA

View Full Version : Rival Schools

Phobos
07-15-2005, 03:20 PM
I've been dying for an action packed fight club for a while so I am gonna make my own. This is gonna be a fight club about a showdown between 2 schools that has been going on for years. This is in a modern age not futuristic and no swords or anything like that. So as a weapon you can use an school item such as a dodge ball,bat,baseball,football or just your body parts. I want atleast 6 people. 3 on 3 battle. I'll have a character up as soon as I finish drawing him on photoshop right now. If you have ever played the game Rival schools or read the manga than you would have a better image of what I want. But just get some characters up so the head bashing can begin.

twinkieman2k
07-15-2005, 07:05 PM
I'll join!

Im not really sure what kind of character u are looking for, so I'll start making mine after you post yours.

also, will each character have a specific weapon? (eg. one team has a guy with a bat, one with a bike and one with a book that can bore through steel, etc..)

mofo09
07-15-2005, 07:34 PM
ive always wanted to do a fight like this one, it could be just like the videogame.... but i cant get myself involved.... ill be watching though

twinkieman2k
07-15-2005, 07:51 PM
Forget what i said earlier.

i went to the rival schools website. and i thought i will either make a guy with a huge amount of paper that gives paper cuts, or some crap like that, or a skateboard guy.

Phobos
07-15-2005, 09:06 PM
Yeah, I am gonna post the char tomorrow because I am not that good with a tablet ><.

Tu[x]edo
07-28-2005, 02:06 PM
long ways from tomorrow. he he...

Phobos
07-28-2005, 02:58 PM
lol, I already knew this was gonna die so I dropped it