PDA

View Full Version : [Closed - FC in prog in FC area] OMG I've never fight clubbededed...ed

Steasaurus
07-26-2005, 05:20 PM
O.O seriously I've been hanging out on PK for years and I've only ever really watched from the sidelines... I fancy fightclubbing... anyone wanna have a go? I'm planning on using OC with a mouse and sorting layout and text with photoshop, nothing fancy. Anyone wanna volunteer... preferably a low number of peeps just to keep it easy.

Kaneda!
07-26-2005, 06:56 PM
i'm in!

Kaneda!
07-26-2005, 06:56 PM
*scheming* the perfect oppurtinity....

Steasaurus
07-26-2005, 07:05 PM
lol sure thing what's the plan then? Theme etc... sci-fi, fantasy etc. I think we need one of those :D we should prolly sort out some characters after that part so we know what atributes to givve them... ie sci-fi = space suits, fantasy = swords etc.
WTF is up with me sayin etc. a lot all of a sudden? lol

I'm gonna mooch for some of your pics so I know what to expect... anyone else in? If so then just one or two because otherwise it gets rediculous.

hit your sketchbook... twas nice... can't wait to start :)

Kaneda!
07-26-2005, 07:33 PM
i'd say....hmmm...sci-fi! maybe a fight that takes place in a dimension where powers are common among a small minority. We could start off by me doing something in the house like washing dishes or something and u are practicing your powers in a field BUT unfortunaetly for u, u take off a side of my house and i just like u have powers. feel free to add changes if u feel the plot could be made better.

P.S. all my drawings will be in B&W since i'm not skilled in digital inking

P.P.S i saw some of your work too...u kick my ass, damn it!

satanicpanic
07-26-2005, 07:39 PM
I will try to join in all I have is a mouse and OC and I dont know how to use it yet =P

Kaneda!
07-26-2005, 08:02 PM
no scanner mr.panic?

satanicpanic
07-26-2005, 08:50 PM
this saturday i got one.....

Xilence Swordswind
07-27-2005, 07:08 AM
I can give it a try. Only to know what the theme is right now so i could come up with a character. ^_^

Steasaurus
07-27-2005, 07:50 AM
My scanner is playing up right now I don't have the right drivers me thinks so I'm using mouse oc and photoshop I'm thinking of using me a robot how about I turn up and accidentally take somes side of their hous off? lol

I think four of us is enough so get a character pic up as soon as you can... I'll work on mine today :D

DaiKamonohashi
07-27-2005, 12:43 PM
I don't want to join permenantly, but would you mind if I added some extremely random "WTF??" sequence once you get moving along a bit?

satanicpanic
07-27-2005, 01:13 PM
I think im gonna pull out before it starts I dont think I have time to get it done if I do I will make sure to notify

Phobos
07-27-2005, 01:41 PM
I wanna join since someone dropped out. Unless if you wanna keep a spot open for him for when he can produce pages.

Kaneda!
07-27-2005, 02:16 PM
so is the plot like we're roomates in a house and 5te's robot comes and breaks up our house?

Steasaurus
07-27-2005, 03:39 PM
I stick a char profile up tomorrow and youcandecide what my robot does then :P lol
so was playing and who dropped out? and I don't like the idea of random wtf bits thrown in from the sidelines lol especially since we should know who's turn it is so we can work on our pages

Kaneda!
07-27-2005, 03:56 PM
i guess it's phobos, me , and 5te. so phobos get your char up and if you want u can do the intro. As for me my char is in my sketchbook, the guy at the bottom. http://www.polykarbonbbs.com/showthread.php?t=6495 (<-sketchbook)

Steasaurus
07-27-2005, 03:58 PM
By post turn order will be:

Me
Kaneda!
satanicpanic (if he's still in)
Xilence Swordswind
Phobos (you can join regardless)

Since there're 4 or 5 of us I'd like to see if we can keep the fighting localized as in don't stray to much into one on one. Also one rule I'd like to include would be that you can do what ever you want with anothers character as long as its within their personality and abilities. Do not kill off or seriously injure another character in your turn it unless they have left and let you know it's ok to do so. You may kill of your own character or seriously injure them however when ever you wish to ^^

Post character pics and profiles if neccessary then we get started.

Steasaurus
07-27-2005, 04:01 PM
hehe sorry your post wasn't there when I strated typing Kaneda!

Kaneda!
07-27-2005, 04:09 PM
i guess i'll do a profile then.
http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/300W/fs7.deviantart.com/i/2005/206/d/0/kaneda_by_spiderteenvii.jpg (http://www.deviantart.com/view/20974820/)
NAME: Kaneda
PERSONALITY: naive but dangerous if provoked
ABILITIES: energy balls, tail wrap?, flies, and can run up to 200mph, at times( rare) known to summon primates

Kaneda!
07-27-2005, 04:12 PM
did i go to far?

Steasaurus
07-27-2005, 04:28 PM
nah lol

satanicpanic
07-27-2005, 05:52 PM
ok...so whats the basic story here a bunch of superpowered room mates get their house torn apart by a robot and seek revenge?

Kaneda!
07-27-2005, 06:03 PM
ok...so whats the basic story here a bunch of superpowered room mates get their house torn apart by a robot and seek revenge?

perfect! i couldn't have tought it better myself!

Phobos
07-27-2005, 08:24 PM
My character will be up tomorrow.

satanicpanic
07-27-2005, 09:08 PM
are there any rules for our chars? like a limit to what it can be ex: like no demons or shit like that just human based things?

Kaneda!
07-27-2005, 09:13 PM
powers are encouraged, i believe 5te explained limitations on page 1 on post #18

Steasaurus
07-28-2005, 06:35 AM
yeah simply no limits to your character as long as you're aware that for funs sake we can only kill off or seriously injure our own character in our own turn unless permission is given first.

Steasaurus
07-28-2005, 08:45 AM
Here we go with my profile... I'm gonna make a start on the first few pages to get the ball rolling using my character and Kaneda!s I'll post a link in this thread to the fight thread once I'm done.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stemacdonald/stuff/fightclub/5te_Hash.gif

just so you know I've decided his facial expression doesn't change... he often emotes with speach for example "PANIC!" or "JOY!" I figured it would be amusing and easier to draw :P

Phobos
07-28-2005, 10:19 AM
k, I am gonna scan the image right now.

Edit ::
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b238/VisualBlaze/FCcharacter.jpg

Name: Alphonso
Personality: He talks alot and isn't afraid to say whats on his mind.
Ablilities: He is an elementalist and swordsman.

Steasaurus
07-28-2005, 11:42 AM
I've almost finished the first page... hopefully tomorrow I'll work quicker. I think I'll probably post about 4 pages to get things going on saturday.

Kaneda!
07-28-2005, 08:06 PM
are we each going to do 4 pages per turn?

Steasaurus
07-28-2005, 10:18 PM
I'm doing about 4ish to get things started because I figured taking turns in a fight club might seem rather odd without a cause... I'm laying out the scenario, since it appears my character is the cause I figured it was my duty :P
My favourite fight going on at the minute is Darkreaver vs. Phish and so far the pages per turn have gone 4, 6, 5. Since there're more than just two people involved this time I think lower numbers would be better so that no one gets bored waiting for a turn and wanders off. I think I'd personally feel more comfortable doing around about 2 pages per turn, but 1-5 seems reasonable provided it doesn't take to long.

What are your thoughts peeps? I'm new to this afterall :P

Kaneda!
07-28-2005, 11:21 PM
i was thinking we could go one page per turn per person BUT at the end of each page we have a powerful cliffhanger so the person doing the next page has to think a lil bit. *dramatic voice* if u don't like this idea we can seek counsel from the Fight Club greats on what to do.

Steasaurus
07-28-2005, 11:50 PM
I think one page is very limiting if we want to drive the action with any kind of plot. I've finished 1 page so far and to be honest almost nothing is there.

Kaneda!
07-29-2005, 12:27 AM
i agree, well i'll just follow what u do

Xilence Swordswind
07-29-2005, 09:37 AM
This is my char namely Azrael. not a fancy stuff but it fits since we are inside our house btw. his outfits will change eventualy if things gone incredibly excited! lol i hope.

http://www.geocities.com/xilenceswordswind/PK/Rei.gif

Ability : A partial martial artist not fully
Special : Psychic force basic
Title : Psyconauts Evo II (Dampened)

p/s:if you think typing my name ish too long then just use my initial XS (pronouce as access) ^_^

Steasaurus
07-29-2005, 08:22 PM
I've posted the first 2 pages
http://www.polykarbonbbs.com/showthread.php?p=101549#post101549
pages 3 and 4 shouldn't be to long behind ^^
I named the thread "How's my driving?" for now but that can change if you guys think it should...

Steasaurus
07-30-2005, 07:55 AM
Do your characters live together? It's just when I destroy the house with Kaneda! in I can have the other characters (thats profiles are up) doing something in the house or nearby to...

can't wait for an answer... :P so at least 2 of you do... if all 3 or 4 of you do then the others can crawl out of the rubble once we get going lol

Xilence Swordswind
07-30-2005, 09:37 AM
I like that idea but rather to find half the house in ruble where some of the room dont have walls anymore. imagine to wake up from sleep and realize youre only holding the doors where there are no more walls.

Steasaurus
07-30-2005, 10:20 AM
i've already started on wrecking the house... not sure if its how you imagined though lol

Xilence Swordswind
07-30-2005, 11:17 AM
whatever as long the house is down lol

Steasaurus
07-30-2005, 11:43 AM
lol oh it's down alright ;)

I'm gonna have to change my mind and say that things will be up on Sunday (thats tomorrow right? lol) I've kind of explained on the bottom of the first post in the fight club thread
http://www.polykarbonbbs.com/showthread.php?p=101549#post101549

Kaneda!
07-30-2005, 05:13 PM
i won't be back on the forum from sunday morning to sunday night so ask anything u need to know tonight.

Steasaurus
08-02-2005, 01:45 PM
update ^^
house is down and Hash has landed
I'm getting off the ship and the fun can really start
Kaneda you can probably start getting your ideas together now Hash will be off the ship by your turn and you can ignore the comedy charred look your character has and simply hit with some insults or attacks... I threw in some friction between you and Phobos' character (Alphonse) to open up some options for you.
I'm just letting you know so you can get some ideas going... I wouldn't start drawing the final stuff just yet ;) I may have something up my sleeve hehe

Xilence Swordswind
08-03-2005, 05:45 AM
So the fun starts. cant wait for kaneda char to make his move.