PDA

View Full Version : new stuff comin thru.....

Vash-Lexus
03-11-2005, 03:29 PM
well basically, i guess i'm an ok-ish drawer, an i really need to get better....so i'm jus gonna keep postin pics an u guys cn give me advice an point out errors an stuff..........
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y13/vash_lexus/Imag.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y13/vash_lexus/Image017.jpg
these two pics were done likie 2 years + ago but i am willin to updated them..........any errors anyone?

Vash-Lexus
03-11-2005, 03:31 PM
for some reason i used to jus keep drawin eyes, an eyes alone......it got bloody anoyin so i stopped.....e.g
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y13/vash_lexus/Image010w.jpg

VTS_v2.0
03-11-2005, 03:57 PM
Hokay...let's see:

1st pic: Head proportion is a bit wonky. Cool design around the eye though.

2nd pic: Proportions are good. Folds are kinda angular, need to be smoother. The nipple may be a stylistic thing...but judging from what I see the age of the character just on looks alone, it needs to go.

Eyes: No crits really....They look good.

Siike92
03-11-2005, 04:28 PM
The first head proportion is a little off and thats about it. Keep up the good work.

Twitch
03-11-2005, 04:43 PM
Vts...how Dare You Steal My "hokay"!!! You Shall Pay Dearly :mad: :mad: :mad: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But those are some nice pics i like your style, and everything else has been said :tear: Keep up the Good work, and get a SCANNER ;)

VTS_v2.0
03-11-2005, 04:58 PM
sry Twitch..."hokay" is very known. I got it from it from "End of the world" on albinoblacksheep. I just don't use it online too often.

shadowstarre
03-11-2005, 06:40 PM
X}

Can't we all just hold hands and share the almighty h'okay?

You've got some good skills showing here, my friend. I believe you and your art are quite deserving of a scanner... no?

Hiltz
03-11-2005, 06:55 PM
Interesting art style you have.

Vash-Lexus
03-12-2005, 02:08 AM
ok thnx for d first wave of guidlines, apreaciated.........i'm gonna try an get a scanner this week. btw the first guy withthe tatoo, there appears to be a really light outline which appears to be the outline of his hed at the top...........trus me thas nt really there, i dunno where the hell it came frm tho, the reall one is much lower-ish.........

second wave comin soon......

kusi_kishi
03-12-2005, 05:32 AM
Hokay...let's see:

1st pic: Head proportion is a bit wonky. Cool design around the eye though.

2nd pic: Proportions are good. Folds are kinda angular, need to be smoother. The nipple may be a stylistic thing...but judging from what I see the age of the character just on looks alone, it needs to go.

Eyes: No crits really....They look good.
the fact that the folds are angular can just be the style, you know?

Vash-Lexus
03-13-2005, 08:11 AM
sorry guyz, i'm jus waitin for a scanna so the quality will improve.....bare with me

Cian
03-27-2005, 09:11 AM
You badly need a new scanner or digicam. I like the pics but its hard to get a good idea of what theyre like with poor picture quality.

cheshirecat
03-28-2005, 09:20 AM
really nice pics i like your style...but in the second picture the part of the chin on the left kinda bothers me......

Vash-Lexus
03-28-2005, 03:17 PM
hmmm, i agree actually, but when you see the whole pic it is not very noticable, i still havn't gt a scanner yet tho, but i do hav mre pics to post......i mite jus take pics of them if it appears that no scanner is coming my way

creator
03-28-2005, 04:21 PM
I like your drawing especially the second one,Its kindof a modified DB style aye,very kewl.

emersongreen
03-28-2005, 04:49 PM
nice...nice....when i got a scanner my life changed!!!!

look forward to the day when u get a scanner....*reminices*

now i am looking forward to the day when i get a tablet
*dreams of finding a 100 dollar bill on the street, to spend on a tablet*

japanman
10-30-2005, 03:30 PM
Like creator already said you look like you have a dbz influenced style. Any way I really like the pic of the eyes and the girl.I really like the way you draw clothes(way better than mine).:tear: So anywayz, keep up the good work.:thumbsup2

D4Shadow
10-30-2005, 03:49 PM
pretty kool, it's a little hard to see cause it's blurry though

Krasterk
10-30-2005, 05:19 PM
Hah ! Ky Kiske ! my sworn enemy ! hum...sorry, it's just that i've been having trouble beating a friend at GGX2, he plays with Ky (and i play with Sol...)

I like the faces. The first one's head's skull has a weird shape but i love that tatoo.