PDA

View Full Version : The Legendary Lunar Stone: Alche's Story

Phunin
03-18-2005, 05:20 PM
ok I am making a comic just for practice I guess. But I guess I will try to take it seriously -.-.

On a planet called Gaenor long ago an evil summoner tried to take over the world. With his abilities to summon monsters and minions he was all set. But when this evil summoner tried to take over a town of a "Unrealised Hero" he was stopped in his tracks. He was sealed under a deep ocean for over 125 years. Now he has awaken from the seal and is trying to conquer the world again. But now with a side mission... now that he has heard about a magic crystal that has been made by a famous artisan (Blain Entine). This crystal contains magic far beyond belief.This magic crystal is called "Lunar Stone" because it was crafted by a rare stone that can't be found anymore......while searching for this stone he takes anyone in for interrogating and let nothing get in his way. He has assembled a team for this job and is ready to go...blah blah blah blah blah -.-. I will make this storyline make more sense later right now I have to do something.

OK I will get the intro pages up soon.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Info On The Characters

Name:: Alche Entine
Abilities: Magic, Speed, Strength
Weapons::
-Dual Self Reloading gun
-One Electric Blade, One Transformation Blade
-Gauntlets
His Way Of Fighting: He likes to use strategy, and long range fighting. When up close he will most likely only use his feet. He is a very fast hitter and likes to use precise aim. He uses his own created weapons.

Cativo
03-19-2005, 10:44 AM
Sounds very interesting, but do you really need the summoner to be from another planet?

Phunin
03-20-2005, 09:15 AM
Pages coming soon...and umm everything is happening on that planet. Since I don't feel like putting it on earth.....I will explain it later -.-. Which means I am thinking of a way to explain and not get you lost or bored.

Cativo
03-20-2005, 11:29 AM
Pages coming soon...and umm everything is happening on that planet. Since I don't feel like putting it on earth.....
I thoght that he came to Earth to invade from Aethern...

On a planet called Aethern long ago an evil summoner tried to take over the earth.

btw I just noticed your sig, FLCL is a great show...loved the music, everything about it!

Phunin
03-20-2005, 02:05 PM
OK then....lets go with him invading earth -.-. By the way the pages are almost done.