PDA

View Full Version : United States Army 138th Paranormal Division #004

JohnnyLovesYou
04-07-2005, 12:59 PM
4Its Destroyo! He and his time travelling buddies go around and kill
bitches. Destroyo has the personality of a rock, Wyatt was abducted
by Martians, Saladin was portalled into this world by terrorists, and
Josephine is Napoleon's voodoo enchantress ex-wife. Their CO is the immortal General Patton.
Hilarity ensues.

http://home.comcast.net/%7EJohnnyLovesYou/paranormaldivision001.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/%7EJohnnyLovesYou/paranormaldivision002.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/%7EJohnnyLovesYou/paranormaldivision003.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/%7EJohnnyLovesYou/paranormaldivision004.jpg

JohnnyLovesYou
04-08-2005, 07:43 AM
Added #003. I'm just gonna put them all in the first post.

LarianAngel
04-08-2005, 12:40 PM
army comics arent really my thing but i think your doing a wonderful job! lots of dialgoue i see and things are progressing nicely! Very talented i must say =)

JohnnyLovesYou
04-09-2005, 10:48 AM
#4 is up.
Bios from the first Destroyo thread.

Saladin: son of a Kurdish chief, he united the Arab world in the Second Crusade, and liberated Jerusalem from the Crusaders, also defending the Holy Land from invaders in the Third Crusade.
Muslim fanatic sorcerors travelled through time and captured him on his death bed, casting enchantments on him bringing his youth back, and bringing him back through time to united the arab world in the 21st century. He refused and Destroyo helped him escape the sorcerors clutches. Saladin is now has a position under Colonel Destroyo in the U.S. Army's paranormal division.

Wyatt Earp: The famous gunslinger and survivor of the O.K. Corral, didn't actually die in Los Angeled in 1929. He was captured by Martians in 1882 after killing his brother's assassins, and was returned to Earth in 1947 near Roswell New Mexico no worse for the wear. His life span seems to have been altered so that he does not age any more and he now works for the U.S. Army's paranormal division under Colonel Destroyo.

Captain Josephine de Beauharnais: After being divorced from Emperor Napoleon 1809, the former Empress took ill and her chances looked grim. At her son Eugene's behest, she took a ship to the Americas and met with a witch doctor deep in the Amazon. She stayed for 5 years, learning and cleansing her body. When she left she was a new woman, many of the enchantments cast upon her and potions given to her gave her extraordinary vitality, she had discovered a fountain of youth of sorts. She travelled the world, studying warfare to protect her voodoo Master in the coming years. She eventually joined the United States Army to help protect the American hemisphere from invaders. She now serves under Colonel Destroyo in the Army's paranormal division.

Colonel Destroyo: Destroyo's first tour of duty was officialy in Desert Shield/ Desert Storm in a Infantry platoon that spearheaded the assault. In actuallity he led a Marine STA Scout/Sniper Platoon on a top secret mission to destroy Sadam Hussein's secret robot army in Baghdad.

After destroying the robot factory and Saddam's railgun project, he was attached to the U.S. Army's paranormal divison and promoted to Captain. His first mission was to stop the Chinese from magicaly transporting Cthulhu from Rhy'leh. While he destroyed Cthulhu's mortal shell, the Thing That Should Not Be still resides in Rhy'leh with his followers and the Chinese wizard, Liang Chan.

Later missions would find him battling Vampires, Martians, Richard The Lionheart, Loki, Evil Robots From Outer Space, Robespierre and the Committee of Public Safety, Dracula, Anubis, Mussolini, and even Satan.

ben2theedge
04-09-2005, 09:12 PM
Looks good except for that gunfire in the first one - to be blunt, it looks like they poured orange juice into some bubble guns. :^) Are they supposed to be in a battle there? If so it'd be even funnier if there were tracer fire whizzing past them. (Coincidentally, I found the first one to be the funniest)