PDA

View Full Version : Half Girl Half Minotaur *updated*

Evil Iori
04-23-2005, 06:53 AM
Had the idea to draw this, so i did. She only has 2 legs but she has hooves so i'll call her half horse. CnC is appreciated, Thanks people.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v405/vip3r69/horsegirl2.jpg

pofo
04-23-2005, 07:03 AM
That looks very nice, but come on, there's not nearly half a horse in that ;) I've known girls who looked more like horses.
Seriously, if you want her to look less human I think making her knees bend the other way would do the trick.
Perhaps the shield should be placed a little higher up on her arm and it doesn't look quite round.
Also I personally think it'd have been neater without the lower jaw on the skull on her shoulder.
Still, this'll look good when it gets cleaned up I think.

the shining
04-23-2005, 07:31 AM
well I can see it. The tail, the feet, the skull. Good stuff. a little more cleanup stuff would help.

CrematoR
04-23-2005, 07:31 AM
looks cool, i agreee with pofo that it would look neater with out the lower jaw on that skull. I like your sword, looks neat, when ever i draw sword they come out looking paln and boring.
Also not sure y she got a lions tail if she half horse, other than that looks cool and keep up the good work :thumbsup2

Hiltz
04-23-2005, 08:53 AM
She looks more like half minotaur but who cares when it looks good. I failed to notice the title of the thread, my bad. :poke:

Is that a skull of a horse as a shoulder guard?

Really nice concept. Looks like all there is left to do is make the suggested changes and clean it up then you can take her out for a ride. ;)

Julia Robert's face looks like that of a horse.

Evil Iori
04-23-2005, 03:17 PM
OMG that's the word. Half Minataur describes her =). Yup thats a horse skull =), I think i might take out the bottom jaw that sounds like a sweet idea. Well its still sketchy so i can fix up the unround shield. Hmm i'll have a look into some minataurs and see how their legs are. Ahh, I just noticed that she has a lions tail, nice spot but I just searched up minotaurs and one of them had a lions tail (I dont think a horse's tail would suit). Thanks again for the crits and i'll have an update soon.

pofo
04-23-2005, 03:46 PM
Half minotaur... isn't that like saying half half bull? She's one quarter bull... or maybe one quarter cow, but that sounds like it might be rude to call a girl ;)

Evil Iori
04-23-2005, 03:54 PM
Alright i've made some changes to her legs and the shoulder guard. Tell me if it's better or worse. Thanks.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v405/vip3r69/horsegirl4.jpg

DaiKamonohashi
04-23-2005, 06:07 PM
So she'd be a quarter horse? (badum-piiiish!)

Really kewl... not much to say now but I'll keep checking back and come up with some crits later.

If I don't you may steal my waffles.

Dragon_Head
04-23-2005, 06:12 PM
Looks kewl.....
maybe shes a lycanthrope?

darc shadoe
04-23-2005, 06:29 PM
to coney the whole minotaur thing more i think you should give her horns.
thats my own opinion,
as for crits, all i can spot now is that the hair doesnt seem to have much wieght (well it does near its end);
i think it should fall a bit more from the head before it flys away to the right,
if it were me i would have it go down alot, then up then down a bit
nice char! :D *thumbs up!*

Evil Iori
04-24-2005, 07:11 PM
Alright, cleaned the picture up a bit. Added a few things and details. Any changes before I ink it?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v405/vip3r69/horsegirl5.jpg

Djinn
04-24-2005, 07:13 PM
I think the tail should be a bit lower, since it would be coming out at an angle downwards. Just a suggestion though.

Good job.