PDA

View Full Version : Anatomy study (nudity) Update:4/27/5

Krieock
04-25-2005, 07:05 AM
Didn't spend much time on this... But I hope it turned out okay (except for the girl in the upper left corner -.- she looks horrible)
CnC Appreciated.
http://img197.echo.cx/img197/1945/anatomy18uu.jpg
http://img249.echo.cx/img249/5904/anatomy29bs.jpg
And here is the muscle anatomy, just for Kodiak :) hope it's adequte.
http://www.rocketsurgery.net/art/pencil/anatomy1.jpg
**Whoops!!! I forgot to add lines of cleavage to the muscle under his chin -.- damnit, please ignore that... and I'll prolly fix it/ul it again.**
**edit2: fixed :)**

TheSorrow
04-25-2005, 08:05 AM
Hello Krieock, i'm new member.nice to meet you.
hmm. you did a good job on anatomy. but the mouth is close to the chin.(Upper left and Upper right drawings).

Krieock
04-25-2005, 09:13 AM
I always put the mouth too low! ack, I need to pay more attention.
Thanks for your cnc Sorrow,
Welcome to the PK :) enjoy your stay here.

daghen
04-25-2005, 09:37 AM
hey not bad...well you have to work more i think about face but that;s very good study you did here

j0n
04-25-2005, 09:42 AM
aside from the low mouths theyre all damn good, although the girl lying down her shoulder looks a bit sharp/ long

bathala_rubbz
04-25-2005, 10:19 AM
but the mouth is close to the chin.(Upper left and Upper right drawings).

that maybe his prefered style or maybe...

i also tend to draw mouths close to chin esp for females when i'm drawing cartoon-ish stuffs. well i intended it as a style. sometimes turns out good sometimes not.

TheSorrow
04-25-2005, 11:50 AM
Hello Krieock, Your drawings are good.i've seen some of your drawings in your sketch book.:)You sure have talents.

Krieock
04-25-2005, 12:12 PM
that maybe his prefered style or maybe...
That would be the easy way out -.- lol, I just wasn't paying enough attention :)

Daghen - Thanks alot :)
jOn - Thank you very much :) Yeah, I know the first one is pretty weak :/
TheSorrow - Thanks again man :) And unlike what Worsh always said: "This is a hard earned skill that I had to work many hours for" I think of my realism abilities as more of a talent, because I just sort of could draw that way, I never took any art classes or drew very often - for that matter... But in the way of anime/abbreviated realism style, i did study quite a bit of anatomy and read a couple 'How to Draw Manga' books (though, they aren't very good -.-)

Thanks all, I hope to have another study or similar posted on here pretty soon.

TheSorrow
04-25-2005, 12:21 PM
Haha.. How to draw manga books are not good( i don't understand,they din't teach properly.) i don't take art class too,i always practice on drawing anime and i draw realistic drawings too sometimes. Post somemore drawings if you can, i'll be posting my drawings too but i have to buy scanner first and i'm broke booohooooo T^T

Krieock
04-25-2005, 05:03 PM
Yeah, I cant wait to see your stuff Sorrow ^^
The only thing I use my HtDM "Bishoujo: Pretty Gals*" book for is reference or inspiration, their not instructional at all (kinda defeats the name 'How to')
I just updated the first post, tell me what you think about the second image.
:)

Sparet odinman
04-25-2005, 05:47 PM
WOW! very nice, very good i love the half skin and half skeleton one its very good. nice i like it alot good job and keep it up.

Krieock
04-25-2005, 07:04 PM
Thanks alot Sparet! I really liked that idea too :)
Lots of people draw alot of muscles to get good at anatomy, but sometimes I like to go a little deeper than that (and bones are more interesting than muscles anyway) :)

HOLY DIVER!!! You've been down too long in the midnight sea!!!

TheSorrow
04-26-2005, 01:58 AM
Hello Krieock,your second image looks great! you draw faces quite well.I like the girl who is closing her eyes(Profile view),she looks nice.
theres only one problem i see(i can be wrong though),the girl(second picture,upper right.)there's something wrong with her stomach(I'm sorry if i'm not being specific,i just don't know how to give critiques well yet).If you look carefully,you'll probably know what i mean.I see you like to draw girls :) well, i don't mind actually, at least you find something you like to draw.Well i hope to hear your reply soon.See ya

TheSorrow

moof
04-26-2005, 03:00 AM
I suggest drawing muscles within a figure next time. What you're doing right now isn't helping you, and is... really wrong.

Really.. really wrong.

and when doing anatomy studies, I wouldn't draw anime faces.

Krieock
04-26-2005, 07:01 AM
okay dokey Kodiak :)

TheSorrow
04-26-2005, 07:26 AM
What you're doing right now isn't helping you, and is... really wrong.

Really.. really wrong.

hmmm, what you mean by that cold kodiak? :confused: .

Battousai
04-26-2005, 07:55 AM
looks amazing. i have been doing the same...my only crit is the pic on the pects and abs...awky. overall amazing dude.

Krieock
04-26-2005, 03:01 PM
Don't worry about it Sorrow, Kodiak know's what he's talking about. I'll just draw up some figures with visable muscles, and maybe that'll satisfy him :)
(I just thought drawing a visable skeleton would be interesting for a change, it's not as if I don't study muscles too :/)

Thanks alot Battosai :) Cheers to your work too - i've seen quite alot of it :) good stuff

moof
04-26-2005, 05:19 PM
I'll just draw up some figures with visable muscles, and maybe that'll satisfy him
(I just thought drawing a visable skeleton would be interesting for a change, it's not as if I don't study muscles too :/)

Yes that would be good, and actually the figure with the skeleton visable is definately more towards what you'd want to be doing when doing studies. But whatever, just don't draw muscle structure based on the muslces themselves (unless you're isolating them). Draw them within a figure so you can see how they are working and what they are doing, and how they should be sized accordingly.

Battousai
04-27-2005, 07:20 AM
Don't worry about it Sorrow, Kodiak know's what he's talking about. I'll just draw up some figures with visable muscles, and maybe that'll satisfy him :)

Thanks alot Battosai :) Cheers to your work too - i've seen quite alot of it :) good stuff

i havn't posted any artwork yet. i am planning to though so do not worry. i am soon going to get a home comp. and scanner...YAY!!!!

TheSorrow
04-27-2005, 07:26 AM
i am soon going to get a home comp. and scanner...YAY!!!!

I WANNA A SCANNER!!:crying:

bathala_rubbz
04-27-2005, 07:30 AM
hmm...i didn't noticed that till, now...on the second pic at the back of the nude girl...what does those typos mean? just curious.^^

Battousai
04-27-2005, 07:55 AM
I WANNA A SCANNER!!:crying:[/QUOTE]

:laugh: i am getting mine for free:unibrow:

just picking. sorry...had too.

Krieock
04-27-2005, 08:29 AM
Battousai!!! What you mean you haven't posted any art??? DId you do some ninja thing about 3 weeks ago??? O.o ... Man... I'm losing it....
I kinda hate my scanner, but it gets the job done - it's a cheapy $90 one (Canon)
Bathala, the font (I don't know why you called it typos...?) is in my signature, it's the first half of one of J.R.R. Tolkien's poems (The second half of it is used in the LoTR movie The Return of The King)

Oh, and all, I have 2/3 of a muscle study finished, so I'll be posting it in a couple hours or so :) Just for you Kodiak :)

**edit** posted the new image, on the first page. Q: should I post subsequent images on new posts, or should I keep adding to the original one??

TheSorrow
04-27-2005, 01:22 PM
:laugh: i am getting mine for free:unibrow:

DAM YOU!!! I wanna break in your house and steal it!!!. :P just joking

Cheers:D

Battousai
04-28-2005, 06:15 AM
whoa those second pics are amazing. i especially like the arm and full face figure. keep up the good work.

Krieock
04-28-2005, 07:08 AM
Now where is Kodiak? I drew those pics for him... *sniffle*