PDA

View Full Version : concept art

digeztive
04-26-2005, 03:33 AM
this is my concept for a game the characters name is sabastian kaine
click here (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/17644842/)

Battousai
04-26-2005, 07:17 AM
umm...your from england so it has an englandish look. i like the shading, simple but correct. work on the guns and the hands...possibly stance as well. it's stagnant.

TheSorrow
04-26-2005, 07:35 AM
Nice picture there digeztive!,if you look closely,he's leg is short,the hands need more work and he's ears are abit high.other than that,is perfect!. ohoho he looks like a mafia there :D
dangerous man equipped a shotgun and a handgun. reminds me of someone from Grand theft auto 3 :D

Dresden Codak
04-26-2005, 07:55 AM
He looks like Bruce Willis, that he does. That's all I have to say :D

TheSorrow
04-26-2005, 07:57 AM
He looks like Bruce Willis, that he does. That's all I have to say :D

haha, yeah..if you look carefully,he looks like bruce willis too. :D

bathala_rubbz
04-26-2005, 04:46 PM
i thought he looked like patrick stewart of x-men.

raptor
04-27-2005, 04:49 AM
umm...your from england so it has an englandish look. i like the shading, simple but correct. work on the guns and the hands...possibly stance as well. it's stagnant.
LMAO

yea some proportions look out of order~work on those

digeztive
04-27-2005, 06:11 AM
whats englandish????? yeh i agree its not the best my newest 1 is better ill post it later

Battousai
04-27-2005, 07:26 AM
i have noticed that some people have a style even unique to their geography...though he looks like bruce willis he also looks english...almost like the guy from the movie the transporter. don't take it in offence. just stating my opinion and views.

TheSorrow
04-27-2005, 07:31 AM
i have noticed that some people have a style even unique to their geography...though he looks like bruce willis he also looks english...almost like the guy from the movie the transporter. don't take it in offence. just stating my opinion and views.

Haha, i think he will look like johnny english if he draw hair which is looks like johnny english:laugh:

unstable monki
04-27-2005, 10:11 AM
yes very plain but the overall pose looks fine

denshidan
05-03-2005, 03:43 AM
the (his) right hand is angled away but you can see the top of the shot-gun . I think the gun is ok so just mod the hand so you can see the top of the thumb and forefinger

If Im wrong with the hand then show the underside of the gun - is it a double or over/under (pump action)

DSD

Azmodeus
05-03-2005, 04:57 AM
I think he's going for a double barrel shotty, sawed off.

In any case, you should find some good references for the weapon. I looks good but . . . maybe it's just me. Is his head to big or his feet to small?

denshidan
05-03-2005, 05:53 AM
I think he's going for a double barrel shotty, sawed off.

In any case, you should find some good references for the weapon. I looks good but . . . maybe it's just me. Is his head to big or his feet to small?

In that case, the hand is definately not right....