PDA

View Full Version : My first drawing with the help of your tutorials

@$h-666
04-26-2005, 01:31 PM
i have drawn a few pictures in the pas but im only 12 so nothing too good but heres one i drew today after i had a look at your tutorial :) but i dont kno what iking means or how to color my pics on photoshop but here it is anyway :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v456/ashkwil/rpgscetch.jpg
I know its not good can someone tll me about inking and how i can make my fist picture even better :)

Twitch
04-26-2005, 01:38 PM
His head is a little too big for his body, you just need to shrink by about a pencil line width. clean it up a lot, and then ink...I'm not too good at inking, but try using a more dynamic pose....http://polykarbonbbs.com/showthread.php?t=4074...this is my sketch, and it may seem hard to make out the details but you'll see it....his legs seem to be a little too wobbly too....good job on the hands...keep up the good work

TheSorrow
04-26-2005, 01:43 PM
Hello ash666, welcome to PK and i hope you enjoy your stay here. I can't teach you about inking yet. i'm practicing inking now.but i can give you some critiques.

Critiques:
-His head is abit big
-his handgun looks odd,please use ruler.
-his left hand looks odd and only 3 fingers?
-his left leg looks bend and his left foot looks odd.
-his ears looks wrong.
-theres something wrong with his torso.

You need alot of improvements there. but just keep practicing,practicing and i'm sure you will become good at drawing one day.Try to practices basic poses first,then practice complex pose.See ya.Good luck and have a wonderful day

TheSorrow

bathala_rubbz
04-26-2005, 04:56 PM
hey thesorrow, you really pointed em all.
keep up the good work ash666, there's alot to improve from you...^^

tiyo konching
04-26-2005, 05:06 PM
oyst!pare musta?neways sorry nout th constantine image that i posted before..m tryin to fix it man:D
ok.bout the anatomy..yup the head is too big for the body,i suggest you resize the head to be a bit smaller or the other way around. make the shoulder wide enough to fit in the head:) guess thats it keep it up man!!:D

OniCloud
04-26-2005, 08:57 PM
His waist is too small, widen it. And work on everything else everyone has mentioned. Also it's a little sketchy but I have that same problem so oh well >.>

Krieock
04-26-2005, 09:39 PM
All the crits have been covered... twice by now, so I'll just say:
Age has nothing to do with skill as an artist - people mention how old they are all the time, expecting to be taken as a better artist compared to other people their age. But in reality being grouped with artists in your peer group is a bad thing (grouping of artists should be based on skill, not age) I mean, do you really want to be: "Good for a twelve year old?" or just Good (period)
And your profile says your 23 years old, only 12 and your lying about your age already? Tch tch.

Good crit Sorrow :)

TheSorrow
04-26-2005, 09:45 PM
Good crit Sorrow :)

Thanks Krieock and bathala;)

@$h-666
04-27-2005, 07:00 AM
thanks everybody i didnt expect so many replys so fast i think illredraw him and see what i can do your tips have been great also my age im 12 and im not saying im good for 12 im saying im 12 so there will be a alot of things to be done to my pic anyway thnx a lot you guys ill post again when i have redrawn it :)

EDIT: oh and my age was 23 sorry i put 1982 instead of 1992 so im not lying