PDA

View Full Version : Need help with hand and butt..im goin crazy

Drawn2Art
04-26-2005, 05:35 PM
Hey all:

I been staring at this pic for so long i cant wrap my head around whats wrong with her Hips/Butt. I need help if anyone can....even a drawover would be great. Her butt cheak on her left leg looks too far out and her right hip seems too big. Is her torso too short?? im lost. Ya and her right hand is screwed.

Im goin crazy please help

http://www.drawn2art.com/stuff/myebigfoot.gif

Thanks all.

OniCloud
04-26-2005, 08:38 PM
Sorry I would do a drawover but I don't have the time. Ok what I think is wrong is her upper body(waist on up) is too big. Because what looks to be going on is her foot is angling towards us more looking bigger so her body should be looking smaller as it is farther away. So size it down some because her body is too big for her head. Also I think her left leg should be smaller as well because it is aligned with her body.

Sorry I can't drawover it right now, don't got the time :/

Oh well hope I helped great job though

RobotCat
04-27-2005, 12:49 PM
I think there's a couple of problems with your pose in general. It looks like she's using her hand on teh ground to prop herself up, if so, then her hips should be archer forward a bit. Basically, she should be leaning back and using her arm as support. This is probably why her hips look big, because her left hip seems to be more foward while her right hip is in a position that it would be in if she was sitting properly with her back arching forward a bit. Also, her hand doesn't look like its flat on the surface that she's sitting on. If she's using her arm to prop herself, her shoulders would be slightly higher too.

Drawn2Art
04-27-2005, 01:18 PM
Humm you really think her head is too small. Heh like i said i been staring at it too long.

I been messing with her torso so much that everything i do makes it look worse. And as far as the right hand/arm Xion your right i was trying to go for her proping herself up with untill i realized it looks really awkward. Thanks for spotting the lack of shoulder position...ill work on that.

Thanks guys for all your help

tiyo konching
04-27-2005, 06:55 PM
the upper part of the body is a bit big maybe you could fix it a little^^

Battousai
04-28-2005, 06:09 AM
her right arm...especially the elbow...the hands. head seems extremely small, even for foreshadowing and also work on that a little...foreshadowing that is.