PDA

View Full Version : Sumin and Ren Updated with clothing

eightate8
04-27-2005, 07:56 PM
I'm just starting this one, I just have the forms in there so I'd love to get some feedback on the positions and anatomical issues before I get into the details. SO yeah help please.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v699/eightate8/Sumin-and-Ren.jpg

Here is the updated version, I just did the clothing and touched up a few pieces. I lowered the opacity on the forms so the lines wouldn't be as distracting. Next I'll do the guns, the cat, and the wings which for those who remember are significant so that should change things a lot. Anyway besides comments on how messy it is be as rough as you can.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v699/eightate8/Sumin-and-Ren-clothes.jpg

Onwakariudo
04-27-2005, 08:11 PM
wow! this is looking really good
I can't find anything wrong but great start!

Cativo
04-27-2005, 08:15 PM
Good start! I think the fingers look too choby/manly...and the girl on the right looks like she's about to fall...:)

davidshenoda
04-27-2005, 08:21 PM
Yeah I also think you could slim up the fingers and make em a little more feminine, instead of the man chops they got now, but I think that the girl on the right's right arm is kinda oddly positioned like it shouldnt bend that way, maybe its just me. Anyways very good beginning, anatomy and perspective look great and thats probably the hardest part, so great work, keep it up.

OniCloud
04-27-2005, 08:21 PM
Yeah all I can find wrong is too big of fingers. But this is looking to be great.

Can't wait to see what progress you make :D

Oh and the girl on the right, her arm resting upon her shoulder; it seems her tricep is kinda overlapping her deltoid.

eightate8
04-27-2005, 08:48 PM
Well thanks for the comments, so quickly too. I've been making larger hands lately but yeah I'll slim the fingers down a little. But seriously guys please be more specific with your comments, clearly the woman on the right has two arms so which one are you talking about?
"her arm resting upon her shoulder" what does that mean? I think I see what you mean though, its a messy sketch, rest assured that will be fixed.
The girl on the rights right arm isn't bending, it is straight. Do you mean it looks too straight or what?
And as to the weight on the right girl so is supposed to be planting the gun to the ground for support John woo style. A little contrived perhaps but I'm going to stick with it for now and maybe change it later if it doesn't work.

OniCloud
04-27-2005, 08:50 PM
er damn I said that wrong lol I mean the arm resting on her "knee"wtf what I said made no sense..
sorry about that lol

eightate8
04-27-2005, 09:00 PM
Oh then you mean the girl on the left right?

eightate8
04-30-2005, 12:30 AM
Here is an update on this drawing, what do you think?
Up at the top that is.

OniCloud
04-30-2005, 01:41 AM
Oh then you mean the girl on the left right?

the right

creator
04-30-2005, 01:42 AM
omg what is the size of that drawing,filesize that is.im on a cable connection and its moving like a snail.from what ive seen it looks good,reduce the size or something.

ok i can see it now the righter most character, her right arm looks weird,but youve done an excellent job with the clothing,the folds and the actual design of the clothing is top notch.keep up the good work.

eightate8
04-30-2005, 02:59 AM
Hmmm the files are compressed for the web and the size is something like 75k, is that too big?

The right girls right arm or the amr furthest right? Cuz her right arm is just straight, is it too straight? I think it looks fine but her other arm is alittle funny and so much is behind the head, I'm hopeing it will work when I get more detail in there but otherwise I'll change it.

Onwakariudo
04-30-2005, 06:19 AM
Hmmm the files are compressed for the web and the size is something like 75k, is that too big?

no

the files loaded in a snap for me and im on DSL.

[edit]
nice update by the way, i'm liking the costumes.

johnfields
04-30-2005, 09:11 AM
Great start !
________
Sweetcutepussy25 (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/cam/sweetcutepussy25/)

Aires
04-30-2005, 09:16 AM
WOW

Hurry up and get this thing done!

(need a cgist?)

Edit:

Where you the one who made a sketch a long time ago,

THe subject was an armed short haird girl holding a cat.
Im asking becuase the art style seems like your signature?

eightate8
04-30-2005, 05:55 PM
Yeah that was me, I did finish that one and colored it, the girl on the right is the same character. I'll try and hurry up I just havn't been getting a lot of time for art lately, and this is a time consuming drawing. But yeah I'll hurry, and I don't NEED a CGist but if you want to color it by all means but wait until I post the linework in the B/W forum. Thanks for the comments.