PDA

View Full Version : perspective?

emmapeel
05-01-2005, 05:52 PM
so, i drew the girl with the staff first. and then, on a second piece of paper, i drew the girl with the sword.

do they look like they're on the same plane? or not?

other feedback is welcome as well. i already know the the girl with the staff has some issues with her shoe things.

e.p.

http://www.geocities.com/sinful_st/rin-and-sam-small.jpg

oocolaoo
05-01-2005, 06:24 PM
i would say they look as though they are on the same plane. However this could change according to the background. Good use of form in this pic, i like how subtle the prespective is. good work

gmpilot
05-01-2005, 06:26 PM
I think they are on the same plane...but...their feet aren't showing it. They seem a bit off to me.

chain2treechick
05-01-2005, 06:32 PM
maybe if u moved sword person down just a teensy bit. or had staff girls' feet tilting upward more.

eightate8
05-01-2005, 06:51 PM
The girl with the sword needs to be tilted slightly to the right as she looks like she would fall over. I also think the could be on the same plane.

moof
05-01-2005, 07:29 PM
impossible to tell without a vp and your perspective lines, buit no, they do not look like they are in the same plane.

Krieock
05-01-2005, 09:39 PM
Just pull the legs/feet of the lefthand side girl forward and that will make her dynamic at a low angle (very low angle if you show the soles of her shoes)
Cheers

emmapeel
05-02-2005, 08:07 AM
thanks for the feedback, guys (and girl). i did some fiddling last night with laying a sort of perspective grid under they're feet and then moving the girl in the back around a smidge. i think it looks okay but we'll see what happens when i add in the background. if it's not working i may just take the second girl back out of the picture. (she was a later addition to the concept anyway.)

i'll post updates and stuff as i have them.

e.p.