PDA

View Full Version : Sumin and Ren final WIP update

eightate8
05-02-2005, 06:02 AM
Alright so here is the finished sketch, any problems or suggestions before I get into inking it? Thanks to those giving me a little time.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v699/eightate8/Sumin-and-RenmkII.jpg

FigureFour
05-02-2005, 06:22 AM
It looks like the girl with the gun has about half an arm dangling from her head.

Otherwise, it's amasing.

Evil Iori
05-02-2005, 06:24 AM
Nice looking stuff as usual. Love the perspective on the closest gun, the furthermost one looks a tad small though. I'm liking the costumes too. Not much else I can spot at the moment. If I see anything i'll mention it, now i'm off to bed. Keep up the good work.

Code6
05-02-2005, 06:31 AM
Yeah it kinda looks like the girl on the right had a bit of genetic manipulation on her ear. Also, is the left girl suposed to have one wing or something? Because it kinda looks like that to me. Last point is that maybe you should specify more that the front gun is on he floor. Now it looks like she's just having it in an awkward position.

Otherwise, I think it's really amazing. The detail is great, especially on the arms. I wonder what pencils you use? I never get those smooth yet defined lines. Are they pointy or blunt when you use them?

keep up the great work