PDA

View Full Version : It's been a while... *nudity-ism*

Code6
05-02-2005, 04:08 PM
Yehh it's been a while since I drew me some decent nudity. Just a little sketch I whipped up in about half an hour with my tablet. A tribal girl preforming some ancient ritual or something I guess, but your guess is as good as mine. I know sucks a bit, especially the boobs that keep staring at me.

Oh well, I do want to improve it (face, detail, anatomy, and color eventually).

C&C and compliments are acceptable (and maybe even apreciated :squint: )

http://www.schoollog.nl/%7Eberg7760/images/nude.jpg

twstdelf
05-02-2005, 04:34 PM
nice, look forward to seeing it developed further.

hezzart
05-02-2005, 04:59 PM
Hezz & Edd: "Haleluyah!"

hehe, looking good, it needs improvements on the legs though. im interested in future improvements.

Code6
05-03-2005, 01:20 AM
You'll be the first to know.

But like I said, some pointers on how and what would come in handy :)

Pigmata
05-04-2005, 06:01 AM
I kinda like the hips...*I like big butts and ...* Sorry got carried away...Looks great, could be nice with colors too.

Code6
05-05-2005, 05:29 AM
Yeah people tell me that I should decrease the hips and legs, but they look fine to me. Am I that much off on the antomy?

hezzart
05-05-2005, 05:44 AM
offcourse it always looks fine to the artist in person, its up to the viewer to nudge out some flaws. anyway, made any progress?

twstdelf
05-05-2005, 10:00 AM
I agree, the lower body does look a bit large, doesn't look like you're off by much though, I would probably try following your blue lines a little closer.

Krieock
05-05-2005, 10:27 AM
Well, female figures are kinda my area of experience... So I thought I'd do a draw over on a couple things I saw that could use some tweaking.
http://img2.echo.cx/img2/3238/nude5qn.jpg
The ribcage comment is due to that volumptous women have fat defining their curves, and the protuding ribcage is more of something you would see on a younger/thinner girl. But It all depends on the women, some women have protruding ribcages, some don't - in either case, I think I drew the drawover line too far in, I should have draw it parallel with yours, but smoother, that's what it might look like.
Good stuff,
Cheers

Code6
05-08-2005, 01:15 PM
:shock: lol Hezz, they're doing it again...

But matey, you couldnt be more wrong with that statement imho... The artist in person can definitly see the flaws in a drawing, but sometimes doesnt, thats where the viewer steps in indeed. Never had that feeling that something was very wrong with *insert bodypart here* but you couldnt quite get your finger on it?

But Krieock, I'll have a look at it later. this drawing isn't really important to me, but the help is nevertheless apreciated. I'm not sure about the way you did her right leg, tho...

Be back soon with an update.

thnx

ceebee
05-09-2005, 07:14 AM
I think the redline you got was spot on, especially with the legs. One thing that was missed was the jawline. It doesn't look right. The pointiest part of the jaw should be centered more under the mouth. Right now, her mouth looks off in relation to her chin. Her face seems somewhat masculine to me, but I do like the pose, and her tattos are awesome. It would be nice to see this one a bit farther along.

Orobouros
05-09-2005, 10:26 AM
Nice Drawing! When i looked at this, my eyes went directly to the boobs (being a man) and i noticed that they should probably be stretched out more considering the position of her arms. i don't really know how to draw it myself, but when women's arms are up their breasts most certainly flatten out.

inukai
05-09-2005, 10:33 AM
i think the mouth is a bit too close to the chin. raise it up a little.