PDA

View Full Version : cyborg girl!!

mofo09
05-04-2005, 03:50 PM
hey its the one ive been working on.... if u wanna color it please do, but u gotta show me it!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/mofo09/darceeeeeinked.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/mofo09/darceeeeeinked.jpg

cedclark
05-04-2005, 04:16 PM
looks nice but it seems like you lost a lot of detail inking it

Azmodeus
05-04-2005, 04:24 PM
Cool drawing, I'm curious to what those contraptions do. Sooooo what do they do?

The arm on the left seem a little off, I cant determine where the shoulder is to be. CEDs right, you did lose the detail. I'd gladly color it for you, but I would like for you to give it a shot.
Sometime there is no progress without failure.

altrodesi
05-04-2005, 05:47 PM
i really like that pic.keep up the good work!!:)

mofo09
05-04-2005, 08:08 PM
thats why i hateee inking! i love pencil sketches... maybe if i had a finer pen
the things on her arms!! those are like supressors and gadgets and junk, compressed air on her back, her backpack holds bombs and shit. then shes got satellites on her back and stuff cause shes half robot and is controlled by the government to blow up stuff.

Azmodeus
05-04-2005, 09:51 PM
Imaginative indeed. I have a teacher that word, "imaginative". I think I'll give it a go, but I've got a lot of stuff on my hand right now. So if I do end up coloring it, I'll send you a pm.

TheSorrow
05-04-2005, 09:53 PM
thats why i hateee inking! i love pencil sketches...

I like Pencil sketching than inking too but..... i just practice anyway.......
Nice drawing there!Very creative.

EDIT:Probably if you want, you could add a little detail on her hair.

those are like supressors and gadgets and junk,compressed air on her back,her backpack holds bombs and shit.then shes got satellites on her back and stuff cause shes half robot and is controlled by the government to blow up stuff

0_o'' .....She's dangerous.....Can't imagine that Some goverment send a beautiful chick robot yet so deadly hehe.

Missy
05-06-2005, 05:53 AM
Her hands are way too small, they appear tiny in comparison to the rest of her body. Which is a shame because it's obvious you have put fair bit of detail into them. The other major problem I see is the circular ending to the contraption she's sat on is at a sloped angle... Is this intentional? It looks like it is meant to be cylindrical but the ending is really quite slanted.