PDA

View Full Version : Pam in Civies

Papercut285
05-08-2005, 08:14 PM
I just wanted to draw her in regular clothes for once. I'm so totally going to change her name.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/ceberus/Civies.jpg

I know.. add folds to her pants right :D :huh: Ignore the lips for now but CnC on other aspects of the drawing is highly appreciated.

Pizzaman
05-08-2005, 11:11 PM
Is that her hair that's coming down the side of her cheek or is that her cheek boneline. If its her cheek bone, then change it, cuz it goes up too high. But if its her hair.. still change it somehow, makes her face look funny. Her eyes might to too far part...

Her pose is cool.

-Pizzaman

Non Existent IBW
05-08-2005, 11:33 PM
I would fix the jaw and chin.....more "level" not as angular. The pants don't need too many folds added, just the bare minimum, just enough to show the influence of the leg underneath to add depth. The nose can be centered better and the top of the ear should be more level with the eyes.

hezzart
05-09-2005, 04:25 AM
the legs need abit of tweaking. the way it looks now is that the feet are exactly behind eachother, which wouldnt be much of a practical pose :]

id suggest changing the left foot, make it look like its bending more outward.

Code6
05-09-2005, 05:45 AM
Imho, I'd try a total redo. First draw her nude, or at least an outline, then add clothes to it. This would give her a bit more feminity and less of a tomboy look. GL

ceebee
05-09-2005, 07:41 AM
With her pose, I would think that people generally stand with their toes slightly pointed out. Therefore, we should see m ore of the back of her left shoe. I could try doing a redline for you if you think it would help.

Papercut285
05-09-2005, 07:50 AM
Thanks for the CnC y'all

Pizzaman: Yeah it's hair. There a draft where shes standing so i figured id just throw in a lose strand. Yeah i thought the pose was cool too. I got it from Amerie's new video (1 thing).

Non Existent IBW: Yeah i totally agree about the ear not being leveled with the eyes... :) I'll fix that. And the nose.... heck i didn't even notice that before.

hezzart: Yeah now that i look at it it does look somewhat flat but before i change anything completely i'll draw the sole of her right shoe (stage left) first to see what it looks like.

Code6: :tear: Redo the whole thing... :D but i'm lazy... Syke i think i'll just try to fix some stuff before i kill the whole drawing all together.

*edit
Absofreakinlutely ceebee :D you're totally right about the your shoe theory. thats what i was thinking about doing next.... :D before i change the leg altogether off course.

Again thanks for the CnC y'all i really appreciate it.

ceebee
05-09-2005, 08:30 AM
Well, I hope this little image helps. It's really *really!* rough, done at work using my lousy mouse and photopaint. Is this consistent with the woman's position? HOpe it helps give you ideas....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v172/cherber/shoes.png

Uh, yeah, and her legs would be further apart, the way you drew them. And you would see her left toe somewhere beyond the right heel, though not much.