PDA

View Full Version : Snake Mech and Ninja BUnny?!

XeRaN
05-09-2005, 07:35 PM
here's a couple things that I spent some time on. I don't know how to draw freakin' bunny feet straight on so I havent added legs yet.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v441/XrarX/ninjabunnywip.jpg

This snake was done in class over a few days, I kinda enjoy it.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v441/XrarX/mechasnake.jpg

*note* my scanner sucks so I did some rough touching up in paint

C&C is wanted

Azmodeus
05-09-2005, 08:01 PM
So when did you start drawing?
Making animals into ninjas will always be a badass concept, though I suggest you get some reference images to illustrate your bunny better.

And creating your own monsters is a plus, you dont wanna be ripping off someone elses work.

--

In the case of your bunny, I suggest you hold off on the creatures until you get the human form down a little bit.
In the case of your wurm, (this might be hard to explain) you thined out the body to soon. Drop the left side a about 5 more body segments, and then fade it into the twist. Maybe I'll outline it for you later, I'm confused myself :)

I also suggest you purchase a sketch book and dont draw on line ruled paper anymore.

Good start at drawing, and welcome to the PK X.

bathala_rubbz
05-09-2005, 09:32 PM
that snake thingy is damn good!

satanicpanic
05-09-2005, 10:02 PM
the snake is cool but the bunny doesnt look like a bunny to me too tall a bunnys hips protrude alot thats what i think of whn i see a bunny for some reason but the snake mech is creative keep up the good work

..oh and whiskers bunnys have whiskers lol

XeRaN
05-10-2005, 04:48 AM
thanks a lot guys. Yeah, I can see what you mean about the snake, it would be cooler if it was longer. I've been drawing since like 5th grade but never seriously. I've never taken an art lesson, and only had 2 quarters of drawing in school where the teacher didn't teach all that much. Basically in the last month or so I have become interested again.

As for the bunny, no whiskers because of the mask. I know what the basic look is for rabbit legs, I looked at some pictures and already sorta knew, but drawing them is a different story, especially from a frontal view.

sorry about size of pics.... I resized in paint but I guess it didn't reguster that =\

OniCloud
05-10-2005, 03:52 PM
Are those little legs near the head of the snake? If so then it reminds me more of some centipede than it does a snake.

Or it could just be me.
:/

Oh and the bunny lacks detail :p, put some straps where little throwing stars are held at, etc.