PDA

View Full Version : Been working too much...

Radiumflux
05-10-2005, 06:39 PM
I'm burnt out.
Been working on the little gooey bits and fuzzy bits and all manner of other bits too much to stay in a state of sanity. Whatever the case, all I really have left is to make those damn pants look more "real" than they do now.
http://img104.echo.cx/img104/9674/fungaltest14zk.jpg

Cativo
05-10-2005, 07:16 PM
Looks 3D, is it? Looks good, I thought she was photographed....

Radiumflux
05-10-2005, 07:29 PM
Only the background is 3D and even that was painted over to give it a much more realistic look.

eightate8
05-11-2005, 05:18 PM
Yeah I'm glad to hear that the BG was 3d, Its so perfect I couldn't imagine drawing it. Of course it looks great but here:
I don't know if its just the light but it looks like she is leaning way too far back to keep her balance with both feet a little forward.
The collar part needs some attention as it is not rendered nearly as cleanly as the rest.
The skin on her face is much lighter than the skin on her arms and torso. Especially the arms and neck should be similarly light. I understand wanting to make the face a focal point but I think it needs to be a little more even.
The gun is a little shaky too. It kind of looks like it is a 3/4 view but you can see the revolving chamber as if from the side. The shading is also bland.
And finally her feet don't quite attach to the ground, maybe a small line of dark shadow right under the right side of the soles.
I love the gooey bits and the fuzzy bits.

Shikakapoop
05-12-2005, 01:08 PM
Thats insane coloring and texturing. The only thing is the environment lineart is very sharp, but the girl overall seems blurry, when contrasted with the environment. Also I'm unsure if her feet are correct, as far as anatomy goes, sorry i can detail that more lol.
With that said, you still did a good job blending in a 3d render into a 2d cg.
Her hair highlights are awesome too. A+ from me.

Did you model the machinary? If so, what did you use?

AZmayu
05-12-2005, 01:16 PM
so you added some textures in the background... looking better and better flux... :)