PDA

View Full Version : Woot, my first photoshopness thingy...

Teatre
05-11-2005, 08:48 PM
Things I know need work: feet, hands, basic torso anatomy, pretty much my drawing in general. But i do still want crits. As my teacher once said, "Constructive criticism only helps us to learn about ourselves, which is why earnestly mean: You really are an idiot..." Aaaaannnyyyway... pics here i think, still kinda learning this whole import thing. Also, if anyone has any idea how to decrease the size, please share, this thing is a manchild...

http://img87.echo.cx/img87/6889/sin3vj.th.jpg (http://img87.echo.cx/my.php?image=sin3vj.jpg)

EDIT: Crap, my photoshop died... stupid school programs... *mumbles something incoherent about "registration" and "damn CD key"* uhhh, yea, I'm gonna try and fix it, but i cant resize the pic until then, my apologies. Thanks for telling me how though...*"now if i can just find that case..."*

Papercut285
05-11-2005, 08:52 PM
OMG!!!! Dude pleaseee for petes sake decrease the size of the image.... But from what i've seen... her face... it looks good, heck better than my stuff anyway. Keep it up.

*EDIT*
I have photoshop elements but since you have photoshp i guess you have this feature so heres what i do. Just click on image> then resize> Then image size (be sure to change the options in the pixle dimentions section to percentage cuz if you don't some wonky stuff will happen). After you've changed the PD section options to % simply change the numbers from 100 to 40 and it should fit perfectly, or almost perfectly into the screen. Now this dosen't work all the time... because sometimes the image might be small or medium sized so be cautious when you make changes.

gmpilot
05-11-2005, 09:17 PM
dude, that's almost half a megabyte. If you post an image, at least make sure it is less than a hundred, and fifty is even more preferable.

bathala_rubbz
05-11-2005, 09:24 PM
yup! saaaaame here.^^

the design is good, in fact i like tha way you designed the outfit...just need to put more attention what you have mentioned earlier from anatomy, etc. etc. keep it up buddy!

creator
05-12-2005, 12:25 AM
yup! saaaaame here.^^

the design is good, in fact i like tha way you designed the outfit...just need to put more attention what you have mentioned earlier from anatomy, etc. etc. keep it up buddy!

the clothing design is very well done,just need to work on anatomy alittle bit and your on your way to doing some great work. :)

davidshenoda
05-12-2005, 12:32 AM
Lighten up the image the whole thing is really dark and hard to make out any details.