View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 06:39 AM   #4
Lamb
christmas squid

Awards Showcase
1st Place:  - Issue reason: Hunters Contest '12 Boss Battle Contest - 2nd place:  - Issue reason: Had that cute crit glyph 2nd Place:  - Issue reason: Over Dramatic Contest '10 2nd Place:  - Issue reason: LEGO Illustration Contest '11 
Total Awards: 4

Send a message via ICQ to Lamb

@ Billov: I'm glad you made it in the top 3 eventually bill, you surely deserved it. At first I thought that with only 5 entries voting would be a little too personal, but now I'm glad that my three points helped this much.

I think that the problem was that many may have misunderstood your entry. Cause dreams are dramatic themselves, but I saw your piece as being dramatic over a dream which is something different. It happened to me several times that I suddenly woke up and needed some time to calm down, looking anxiously around my room (or checking my teeth)

Spoiler:
I was watching this contest (just like all the others) closely, and with every new post in the voting thread I could pretty much guess for whom the particular user voted just by seeing the username coming with the new vote. Interesting.

oh and also, thaks for all the votes!

http://chronoray.tumblr.com/
Lamb is offline   Reply With Quote