Go Back   Polykarbon Art Forum > COMMUNITY > Member's Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Arcade IRC Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-2006, 01:39 PM   #41
hanzozuken
ZUKKKEEENNNEEDDD!!!!

hey i just saw this thread so i figured i'd share. my name is javier, 24 yrs old been drawing since i was 10. want to be a comic book artist and have been honing my skills. i ink my own work and have many styles. i leve in wisconsin soon to be virginia and hopefully can help people realize their potential.

hanzozuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 03:59 PM   #42
littlepinkrose
Karbonite

Hi my name is Karen and I don't really have too much experience in drawing, except the occasionally doodling in class =D but I really love to draw anime characters!

Oh and I love using photoshop and I am still in the process of learning so I really hope that people in this site will give me helpful critique (especially concerning anatomy) so I can improve ^^
littlepinkrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 07:58 PM   #43
Shinobi

My name is Shinobi but you can call me Shin or Shino if you want.

I'm looking forward to posting some art and getting some good critiques to help me improve. I should probably warn you though... I'm a slacker, so don't be surprised if I don't post much art, lol.
Old 10-07-2006, 08:08 PM   #44
randamonium
Karbonite

'Lo Im Randamonium!!!

Im a newb and im very proud of it! I have a lot to learn.And I know it.

-I draw allot of female anime characters, attempting realistic ones
-I want harsh but honest opinions from people, I dont believe in lying!!!

Im still figuring this site out so it will be a bit before i post any thing.....but maybe.....

Bye
Old 10-09-2006, 08:23 PM   #45
Snowfox
Karbonaught

Hi.
Snowfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 11:49 AM   #46
Trenchcoat
Karbonite

*waves*

Hi. I'm new to the community, thought I'd say hi. I'm a self-taught artist, with the exception of 1 drawing and 1 painting class I took in college. I joined up here because I appreciated the tutorials, and am looking to become a better artist.

I have a long-term project, a webcomic, in mind, but I want to get myself to a certain level of skill first.

Anyway, look forward to seeing what the rest of you are doing. Nice to be here.

*EDIT: The name "Trenchcoat" has nothing, repeat *nothing* to do with the "Trenchcoat Mafia". The name is a handle I've used for years, back in the heydey of BBSs.

Last edited by Trenchcoat : 10-11-2006 at 10:29 PM.
Trenchcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 11:08 PM   #47
KhronyK
Karbonite

Hello ^^/. My name is Will and I used to be a member of this forum way back when (h3llsaint, willwolf. ya this is like my third time back since XD). During my time away I managed to get married, then divorced, and then addicted to a mmorpg known as FFXI. If ya wanna know more about me I have links pertaining to my myspace as well as my clan and current online portfolio. Although none of the work is recent I'm hoping that those veteran members may recall a few of my works. I'm a basic line art enthusiast and at the moment w/o a decent computer or scanner so until that day returns I'll be doing critiques to help out a bit ^^. Once I can get a decent machine I will be doing a lot of coloring and scenery works to try to improve ^^. Its good to be back

KhronyK's Portfolio~ My Current (and WAY outta date) Portfolio of existing pieces hosted @ Deviantart.com.

KhronyK's house of lame!~ Where I go when I'm bored, am not at work, drawing, or playing FFXI.
KhronyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 09:50 PM   #48
DawnUnruh
Bad Kitty

Send a message via AIM to DawnUnruh

Quote:
"Yea, this is a good idea. It lets the noobs see whos who, and helps us ignore them, lol. If you realy want to see whos who, look at their damn art threads!!!"

Wow, real mature =D

^,^
Old 10-14-2006, 01:32 PM   #49
Avelion
おたく

Heya names Brandon in rl, but Avelion online(I use it everywhere so if you see it chances are its me). I'm 16 and I like drawing male characters with some form of weapon and I'm obsessed with half-dragons atm. Look forward to seeing some of my work when i come up with something that isn't horrible.
Avelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 02:26 PM   #50
Omega Monkey 13
F.Y.I I hate you

Send a message via MSN to Omega Monkey 13 Send a message via Yahoo to Omega Monkey 13
Default I'M gonna n00b YA

Hey ma name is Stuart. Age 15
living in Glasgow
hoping to make Friends and creative partners
also the owner of a latex sword

You can call me n00b but I am still the better artist
Omega Monkey 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 10:34 PM   #51
siliconsara
Karbonite

Send a message via MSN to siliconsara

Hello forum citizens. I come in humble peace.
A newcomer to the forum, but not to the original site that spawned it. Been lurking there since 2002.
I'm your average nerdy geek with a passion for art, but also overcoming the mental illness barrier so I can continue to practice and do my best.
Past times include being nice, volunteering and having good times wherever they are had.

PS: I lurk more than post, but I just wanted to say my intro to say "I am here", so you get an idea of whos reading your posts.

siliconsara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 10:15 PM   #52
MissusHow
Karbonite

Mmmm...I'm new.

I like crits...and giving them out as long as they're accepted.

I dislike netspeak.

And I like art, of course.
Call me How.
<3
Old 10-29-2006, 01:10 PM   #53
Kezzer
Karbonite

Greetings, I am indeed Kezzer and I've just begun drawing due to stress related issues. I find drawing very relaxing, and I intend to get good at it. I used to draw quite a lot but I never really got good, so I'm hoping with the help of fellow members here and a lot of practice I should be able to come up with something good.

It's a pleasure to be here
Kezzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 11:55 AM   #54
Saelyra
Karbonite

Send a message via AIM to Saelyra Send a message via MSN to Saelyra

Allou... I'm Saelyra, a post-high school art student taking a year off before college. Current plan is to head to SCAD in fall of 07. I'm one of those oddities who prefers rain to sun, and needs a distraction in some form of background noise in order to get anything done. Most of my art is of the fantasy genre, with a logical idea behind the designs; I write as well, and have a novel (trilogy) in progress.
Saelyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 01:21 PM   #55
Noir Proxy
My jinx is occupied!

Send a message via MSN to Noir Proxy Send a message via Skype™ to Noir Proxy

Hello I am Josh

Horror & Fairy Tale writer and game design student at Teeside University
I interested in Horror and Indie comic books and am currently working on my own children's book called Rebel of Infancy.
I am Polykarbons most loved spammer
Nice to meet all new comers!

Last edited by Noir Proxy : 07-01-2007 at 07:27 AM. Reason: Information Update
Noir Proxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 09:44 AM   #56
IvIajoi2n

Default Hello

Hi, names Alex [my screen name is Majorn btw, for anyone who can't read it.... for whatever reason people think it's Major]

I like to flame posts, spam useless and meaningless information, speak incoherently, use improper grammar, go off into random tangents of blind rage, make up words to damage the already faulty english language, and my favorite activity.... Thread Necromancy! [The term describes posting on a thread which hasn't been touched for ages at a time]

Ignore the above comments by the way

Anyways real one, i love art it's my passion and honestly i'd give my left [Insert you know what here] to have it be my professional career. My skills aren't up to par with anyone here so bear with my utter lack of skill for the time being ><...

other things about me, i refuse to use smilies instead of the classic computer smilies , 8D, =D, :3.... [Last one is the cat chibi face you often see in anime ... or manga sometimes?]
Old 11-05-2006, 03:03 AM   #57
Xavier
Karbonite

Send a message via AIM to Xavier Send a message via MSN to Xavier Send a message via Yahoo to Xavier
Default "x"

Hello artists, gamers, interweb users.. I am Xavier, commonly known as "X" "Hey nerd" "smartass" and "Thanks alot for last night"

But please, call me "X" or "Xavi" I am 14 years of age male and taken might I add.. an "uber-gamer"
I belive one of my fellow uber gamer friends are on this forum, his name shall not be told until he reaviles himself of his choice.
If you think you could get along with me, your probably wrong.. unless you have anything in common with me, or something off intrest to me (no not money and weaponary) I am a type of person who worships games, and don't get out as much as I would like to, I am a Kingdom Hearts fanatic, I find "MMO freaks" (immature runescapers etc etc) a huge pain in the ass, I prefer to consider MMOs "hobbies" for the fact you spend your time building a character, and using minimal skill in MMOs, a true game takes brains and skill (RTS/FPS)

Now, if you have any addicition to fire like me, then were cool for sure.. and if you hate "pyromaniac posers" then were definant friends, I mean a true pyromaniac doesn't laugh at fires he makes and harm people, a real "pyromaniac" looks out for safety its there first rule. control the fire, harm nobody.

If you think you fit any off this, then I guess you would like to know where I come from and junk? Well, I'm Australian, I live in Brisvegas in deadcliffe (brisbane-redcliffe) I hang out with a group of friends which we do stupid crud sometimes (www.tehgroup.blogspot.com)
I am a failure of art, but I wouldn't mind getting a little better, heh, well.. I guess I'll get a picture up soonish..

Hopefully we will get along fine.
Xavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 03:10 AM   #58
Steasaurus
rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semper Fi
i am Polykarbons most loved spammer
LIES!!!

Anyway welcome all new folk! Come for the art stay for the pie...

Last edited by Steasaurus : 11-06-2006 at 12:41 AM.
Steasaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 03:31 AM   #59
Aiden McEwin
I eat glue.

redacted

Last edited by Aiden McEwin : 12-18-2015 at 04:05 PM.
Aiden McEwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 05:36 PM   #60
Kheten
Karbonite

Send a message via ICQ to Kheten Send a message via AIM to Kheten

Hello all, 'nother n00b here. I'm 26, live in Washington state, and been drawing on and off since I was around 12. It wasn't until last year that I finally decided to get serious about improving, but had an "off" moment until last week that I finally got off my butt and actually started. I've always loved to draw, and hopefully with PK I can get even better.
Kheten is offline   Reply With Quote